1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

Man, the way it's coming together I don't know if you will need the extension on the 20th. Paul may have it done.

Invite yourself? You are the guest of honour my friend! Gotta name yet for your baby? I think Vanilla ice has been taken.....just sayin

both Paul and the upholsterer are quite comfortable with Christeen apparently...seems shes taken on her own life and identity ....been considering a licence plate that reads GRT WHT

Welcome back. I hope all goes well getting the car back together and home, but part of me kinda hopes it will be a week late, so I don't miss out.
You should be ok, once Derek gets the car it will take a least a week for him to to wash away all his drool.
:rofl:

I'll say it again, this is better than anything on T.V. Congrats. on an outstanding build, but I'm curious, did you ever find the door pulls you were looking for?

yes one of the members here Big_John came through for me and dug out a set he was hanging onto for his own use and has sent Paul....deal l made with him was to replace said set so if you happen to have a set feel free to email me and l;ll grab them offa ya so John has a set back.....
so technicaly am still looking for a set of door pulls if anyone has...thanx

Well Paul fixed that wiper motor faster than l could find one....workin on windows ect
IMG_1441.JPG
IMG_1442.JPG
IMG_1448.JPG
IMG_1447.JPG
IMG_1446.JPG
IMG_1445.JPG
IMG_1445.JPG
IMG_1444.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG
IMG_1449.JPG

In less than two weeks the car will be back in Canada and Paul will be able to catch up on his sleep! Derek on the other hand ..... :p

welp heres a surprise..talking to Paul last night and he says he actually found one of the drive shaft protective loop cages...didn't even notice it in the picture....apparently the GTs had 2....no idea where it was hideing as l don't remember seeing it when l cleaned out the trunk...bottom line glad to have 1 at least
img_1414-jpg.79201

anddddd Pauls picking up seats today...woooot...cana wait to see them bad boys
...they gave the upholster a run for his coin due to the complex patterns ect

Last edited:
That driveshaft bracket is an easy bolt on part, you could always put it on when you find the other. FWIW, the front one was the more difficult one to take off, it was some how connected to the seat bolts, IIRC. I also think that's the more important one to have in place as a safety feature.

Welcome back. I hope all goes well getting the car back together and home, but part of me kinda hopes it will be a week late, so I don't miss out.
Don't forget to let me in on the date for this inaugural ceremony. I gotta see this baby.

Don't forget to let me in on the date for this inaugural ceremony. I gotta see this baby.

done deal...hopeing to do unveil at Dubalovrs work in Cochrane...only fitting she start of her new life at a Chrysler dealership....will give me the opp to get her safteyed there as its formaly a sask vehicle..hopefully she'll pass hehe
....thinking itll be back sometime first week of june...just starting to sort out details but will give ya a shout for shure once we git details sorted..

Last edited:
done deal...hopeing to do unveil at Dubalovrs work in Cochrane...only fitting it start of its new life at a Chrysler dealership....will give me the opp to get her safteyed there as its formaly a sask vehicle..hopefully it'll pass hehe
....thinking itll be back sometime first week of june...just starting to sort out details but will give ya a shout for shure once we git details sorted..

My top tech is very nervous about layin a hand on her D he figures there will be a crowd standing around him making sure he doesnt scratch it lol.

Back