1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

20170225_105310.jpg
Have bandits TA next to me......surprised at the interest in it and the folks that want pics with it....he even has a hat for folks to wear
20170225_103357.jpg

In all honesty Bill if it wasn't for you l.d still have money.....

Now, tell all about the red head ... :rofl:[/QUOTE]

L should be so lucky.....srry fellas...Bills not only one droolin ...the pin up girls are everywhere this aft.....

Just interrupted by 70s couple.....thier son passed on 7-8 years ago and they kept his car....the gentleman took a pic out of his wallet and said it looks like this.....
20170225_144720.jpg
Most of the comments about the GT so far have been "l.ve never seen one or knew they existed and most spend a lot a time checking out cassette pod

Just interrupted by 70s couple.....thier son passed on 7-8 years ago and they kept his car....the gentleman took a pic out of his wallet and said it looks like this.....View attachment 117017Most of the comments about the GT so far have been "l.ve never seen one or knew they existed and most spend a lot a time checking out cassette pod

Were they from Calgary?

You guys are having some fun, thanks for the laughs and I wish I was there!:thumbsup:
Critter, the car is a show stopper imo!

Did you remember to turn off the battery disconnect? An open door all day will eat all your juice.

Back