1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

WORLD of WHEELS 51st Anniversary
Presented By: Investment Vehicle Restorations BMO Centre Stampede Park Calgary, AB February 24, 25, 26, 2017
Chairperson: Bill & Pat Knecht ● 125 Hanson Dr. N. E., Langdon, AB T0J 1X1 ● (403) 936-8446

Dear Applicant:
After receiving your application for the 51st Anniversary Auto Value World of Wheels, we are pleased to accept your vehicle in the show. We appreciate your interest and look forward to having you as part of our event.
Move-In: Please have your vehicle at the BMO Centre Stampede Park, 1410 Olympic Way, Calgary, AB T2G 2W1 on Thursday, February 23rd, in your designated time slot. YOU MUST PRESENT LETTER TO THE MOVE-IN STAFF. ZONE 1 is 9:00 am to12:00 pm, ZONE 2 IS 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm, Zone 3 is 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm ZONE 4 is 6.00pm to 9:00pm. Friday move-in will be allowed ONLY by special arrangements with the Show Chairman. All displays must be set up by 12 noon Friday and removed from the building immediately following the show Sunday evening. This year the show opens at 3:00 pm on Friday.
Exhibitor Passes: Upon registration we will issue each exhibitor a quantity of "move-in passes" to be worn at all times on Thursday. They must be worn by all crew members so that we can distinguish which persons have the right to be in the building. Two exhibitor passes will be issued upon registration at the show. These passes will be good for the entire show and must be presented at the exhibitor's gate only. Additional passes (limit 6) can be purchased for $25.00 each for adult and $10.00 each for child and must be purchased before the show opens to the public Friday afternoon.
Show Hours: Friday 3-10pm, Saturday 10-10pm, and Sunday 10-6pm. Exhibitors can enter the building 1 hour prior to opening with their exhibitor passes.
Rules & Regulations: All vehicles must provide proof of insurance upon request. Fire regulations require 1/4 tank of gas or 20 liters (whichever is less), and we'd appreciate your cooperation in disconnecting batteries, taped, or locking gas caps, and providing a proper floor covering under your vehicle. All displays must be freestanding and constructed of fireproof materials. We may also require that vehicles run, turn, stop, and with the exception of motorcycles and some competition cars, back up. We must emphasize that we are holding spots in increments of 10 x 20 for vehicles and 10 x 10 for cycles, if your display requires a larger area, you must notify me prior to move-in. No commercial advertising is allowed with entries unless they are appearing in conjunction with paid commercial space. A single sign may be used to identify modifications, who made them, and equipment used, but large ad signs, handbills, or business card distribution are prohibited.
Displays: Exhibitors should realize they are on display along with their vehicles. All exhibitors must adhere to a reasonable standard of dress and conduct; clean presentable attire is required. We encourage exhibitors to share information about their entries with show spectators. In particular, we ask exhibitors to be near their display during open hours of the show answering questions. We, however, discourage participants from lounging in displays with friends and family members and, consistent with facility regulations, coolers are not allowed in the building during open hours.
Traveling Exhibitors: Present ISCA members traveling over 150 miles to the event, need to check with the Show Chairman about your acceptance with travel money. Monies must be picked up at the show office by 5 pm Saturday or forfeited. Special rates at the Hotel Blackfoot, 5940 Blackfoot Trail SE, Calgary, AB T2H 2B5. Rates: $119.00 s/d nightly, breakfast included. Cut-off 2-10-17
Electrical: If your entry does require an electrical outlet, you must contact the building, BMO Centre, 403-261-0101
Exhibitor Meeting: To answer any questions exhibitors might have regarding the ISCA classification system, judging procedures, etc., there will be an Exhibitors Meeting held Friday, February 24th. Details will be available at move-in.
Trophy Presentation: Class Awards will be held at approximately 7:00 pm on Saturday and Trophy Presentation will be held Sunday evening at approximately 5:00 pm. They are both held at the Archie Boyce Theater for your comfort. You must be at the awards presentation in order to receive trophies, cash awards, or prizes. If you are not able to attend, we suggest you make arrangements to have someone represent you. Any awards not picked up by the end of the presentation will be forfeited.
Move-Out: Entrants dismantling their display before trophy presentation will be disqualified. Please be courteous to other entrants. In order to ease congestion, move out is opposite of move in. Drivable cars will be permitted to leave first after the presentation. After that time, tow vehicles and trailers will be allowed in the building. All displays must be removed Sunday evening by 11:30 pm.
We look forward to having you at the 51st Anniversary Auto Value World of Wheels and hope the show proves to be an enjoyable experience for you and your family.
Bill & Pat Knecht - CHAMPIONSHIP AUTO SHOWS OF CANADA, INC.
View attachment 114837
woot..woot.......
Congrats!!!!

Congrats Critter... and dang... you guys almost make me want to defect to Canada.

Thankfully the weather channel and Doba's refusal to allow me to work illegally on the wash rack are keeping me where its warm.

Man that sounds like a lot of work to provide them a car I would pay to see. Too cool though, I suppose the opportunity will be worth the hassle.

Somebody needs to get a pic of the ever elusive Critter out of his native habitat and attire. I'm still pretty sure he's Elvis or maybe this guy...
3-26%20db%20cooper.jpg

Congrats Critter... and dang... you guys almost make me want to defect to Canada.

Thankfully the weather channel and Doba's refusal to allow me to work illegally on the wash rack are keeping me where its warm.

Man that sounds like a lot of work to provide them a car I would pay to see. Too cool though, I suppose the opportunity will be worth the hassle.

Somebody needs to get a pic of the ever elusive Critter out of his native habitat and attire. I'm still pretty sure he's Elvis or maybe this guy...
3-26%20db%20cooper.jpg

You know, he may have jumped out of a plane or two.
shruggy.gif

welp...World of Wheels Calgary's comein up here pretty darn quick...was out and about today once l realized it was only my shadow l had seen earlier in the week.
Fury1 and 300rag were gracious enough to come out and ensure l didn't screw up the Fury and we sat around and lied about Doblvr while it warmed up :eek::wideyed::rolleyes:...
The sad realization has has dawned on me that lm actually gona have to put pants on and shave and whats more lm gona have to deal with people for 3 days...
l think l saw Pete takein bets on the side with Terry ...odds weren't favorable
20170220_141108.jpg

welp...World of Wheels Calgary's comein up here pretty darn quick...was out and about today once l realized it was only my shadow l had seen earlier in the week.
Fury1 and 300rag were gracious enough to come out and ensure l didn't screw up the Fury and we sat around and lied about Doblvr while it warmed up :eek::wideyed::rolleyes:...
The sad realization has has dawned on me that lm actually gona have to put pants on and shave and whats more lm gona have to deal with people for 3 days...
l think l saw Pete takein bets on the side with Terry ...odds weren't favorable
View attachment 116436
With a beauty like that, I would want to speak to you and shake your hand too... provided you were wearing pants...:thumbsup:

With a beauty like that, I would want to speak to you and shake your hand too... provided you were wearing pants...:thumbsup:

Critter doesn't shake hands it's a Howard Hughes thing...
He will let you rub his chin and scratch behind his ear though...

Best of luck! I'll have my fingers crossed for you and Paul. Sorry I couldn't be down there with you.

Back