1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

would be a bit of a stretch to make a trip like that back to Calgary just yet...know Bill did the trip in his Fury back from Pauls to Calgary....then again they let Bill into the states...:BangHead:

Never let fear stop you and always carry a cell phone. In my case, my wife was following in the Jeep trying to keep up. Paul said vary the speed and don't baby it, so a bunch of WOT made the 6 hr trip quite enjoyable! :p

Youth....no regrets...just have to go through the bureaucratic bull to sort it out and l don't do well with bureaucratics so it's gona be a pain ..such is life

I don't think they even look further back than about 10 years, unless of course you were a real bad ***. If you are nervous talking to the feds, hire a lawyer to do it for you and get all that crap cleared away. If it will make it easier, PM me the highlights of your life of crime and I'll bounce it off my son who just happens to be a kick-*** lawyer. :)

Critter's new Avatar maybe?
joker.jpg

4 Days, No updates????? I need pics Critter. I am Tweaking pretty bad here. Pauls Craftsmanship is my only Fix.

What is the story on the engine build any? Pure stone stock or a little extra?

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere
Purely stock heads...CR should be somewhere between 10-10.5...and a slight bump in cam...
Few misalanious pics for folks
IMG_1568-2.JPG
IMG_1569-2.JPG
IMG_1570-2.JPG
IMG_1567-2.JPG
IMG_1573-2.JPG
IMG_1571-2.JPG
IMG_1537-3.JPG
IMG_1536-3.JPG

That has to be close to being finished, I assume it moved onto the lawn under it's own power.

Back