1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

Is it Christmas yet??? I can't wait till you unwrap this one! The suspense is killing me!

It's a good thing that drool doesn't come through the internet or you would be cleaning mine and everyone else drool off your car. That looks sweet. I know how much it thrills me to take a short drive in the UD with all of it's bumps and bruises. Wowsers...

Are you going to greet her at the border on
Car may remain down in Idaho for a Cpl extra weeks to do some fine tuning...tryin to deal with customs now...worst case senario paul will have to run car to border and we will have to export it and reimport.. see what customs has to say tommorow

Is there any problem with turn around time? IE can you get it thru Canadian customs and then turn around and re-enter the US right away or is there some resting period like 24 or 48 hours?

You might want to get an "In Transit" permit to ensure the car is Canadian registered. It's just a sticker that is applied to the inside of the windshield. It allows you to drive the car from A to B where A is the border crossing and B is your DMV registration office who issued the permit. You will need to show them proof of insurance and the VIN of the car. I used my Hagerty pink slip.

Freaking government! :mad::mob::soapbox::poke:

In transit requires insurance and driver's license. I'm guessing Paul is putting it on a trailer.

cars going up in a enclosed unit....ld be ticked to get back home and find a rock chip in the windshield....turn around time will be turn and burn l think...think everyone in northern idaho knows were comein after today's paperwork & fun on the phone.....will include the hagerty insurance as well as bill of sale

cars going up in a enclosed unit....ld be ticked to get back home and find a rock chip in the windshield....turn around time will be turn and burn l think...think everyone in northern idaho knows were comein after today's paperwork & fun on the phone.....will include the hagerty insurance as well as bill of sale
Dag... sorry Critter... sounds like you have the plan, but it still sucks to waste all that time and effort.

Back