00C0C_2zOAaSeUprX_600x450.jpg

01515_3oocoVMrZx2_600x450.jpg

01414_guMNnQdv4xa_600x450.jpg

00C0C_2zOAaSeUprX_600x450.jpg

01717_7xBPNpffeZo_600x450.jpg

Original 440 with 96,000 miles
Good, solid car
Currently not running- issue with starter

When was the last time you saw one of these?
Two door C-bodies are hard to find

Must sell, please make offer!

Please call Rob at
Will not respond to e-mails or text messages

This makes me want a 2-Door 72’ even more. I’m curious about that rust under the sill plates. And that Dutchman’s panel looks alittle bubbley.. still work a look tho.

Wasn’t @oliver selling his 72 a bit ago? I haven’t seen him around in a while.

This makes me want a 2-Door 72’ even more. I’m curious about that rust under the sill plates. And that Dutchman’s panel looks alittle bubbley.. still work a look tho.

Wasn’t @oliver selling his 72 a bit ago? I haven’t seen him around in a while.

I'm still here, mostly reading some of the posts. The rust under the sill plates is most likely just surface rust; that would be the least of my concerns. The car looks super solid...Unfortunately, we all know what's going to happen to it :BangHead:.

Ah damn! I was just in Pittsburgh 2weeks ago. Drove all the way home with an empty trailer :BangHead:

Impossible to know, but wonder how many of the 4400 still exist?

I know of 5 for sure: the one shown on this thread, a member of this forum in PA has one, 2 gorgeous ones I saw advertised within the last couple of years, + mine. There has to be more of them around though..............................even though most were desecrated so that F#@*&^ :mad::mob::poke:@#$^&*:BangHead: could live.

I'm still here, mostly reading some of the posts. The rust under the sill plates is most likely just surface rust; that would be the least of my concerns. The car looks super solid...Unfortunately, we all know what's going to happen to it :BangHead:.
Maybe $2800 is high enough for to keep the demo guys and engine/trans thieves away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back