For Sale 1972 Chrysler Town & Country T&C Wagon- 440 original car 90k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still tryin' to get my head around the "Well Optioned" in hiz very 1st post. WHAT? IT HAZ A/C AND WHITE WALLZ????????? Some kinda tight A$$ ordered this Long Roof with crank windowz! come on? The risk iz too high of driving it into the lake and can't power the window down to escape drowning? What ah PITA to fix that screw up. I'll offer him 5K with 20 secondz left on the auction.

Wow this one of the better "pile ons" I have seen.

Pretty neat car that looks to be in great shape. I personally don't see it bringing anywhere near the asking price, but at least it is a good ad with lots of pics.

Carry on...

Dave

I've thoroughly enjoyed this.

I'll never understand how someone can state that they enjoy something while placing an insane price tag on it and waiting for some schlubb to bite.

I have my Dad's 1958 Gibson Es 225. I play it every day and love the **** out of it. I've had offers on it well above what a student model Gibson archtop should ever fetch. My answer was to keep checking the obituaries. Once you see that I've **** the bed, grab a shovel, dig me up, and pry it from my cold dead hands.

Was meant as a compliment. I like the fact that members here do not seem to take lightly someone blowing smoke and coming up with some b.s. story to justify the flipping of a car. Members of other forums seem to lack this attitude.

Were largely unmoderated here...
And for my part likely a little spoiled. Back when I found my first C, These cars did'nt command anything like I see them fetching now. Even a reasonably priced example gave me the willys when I first started paying attention again a few years back. I can totally understand that as the cars become more in demand and survivors even less common... Bla bla
But this kind of ****, I'll never understand. Seen it happen in so many arenas and it irks the **** out of me.

I don't know how many of you are near or familiar with Vancouver BC, but there's a nice ugly example. People buying up water logged **** box homes for dirt, locking them up, putting a million dollar price tag on them and just waiting... Because they can.. It'll get snapped up and developed. Meanwhile, your average urban working family can't live in that city.... LITERALLY can't live there due to sky high prices, non existent rentals and boarded up windows.

I know a housing example could be called a crisis whereas flipping a car ain't quite that deep, but it's the same mentality and it just kinda makes me want to eat my own teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back