1972 Dodge Monaco Station Wagon from FB

sauterd

Reaction score
wagon.jpg

It was on ebay awhile ago. If you do a search in the For Sale section I am sure you could find it. I saved a couple of pics myself. It was in great shape.

Dave
1972 Wagon 19.jpg
1972 Wagon 20.jpg
1972 Wagon 27.jpg
1972 Wagon 29.jpg

I'm convinced a YUGO would look killer with Chrysler Road Wheels!

I thought you were going to say you were convinced a Yugo would fit in the back of a Chrysler wagon! :)
Good One! Both work! My point was no matter how hideous a car is, you can add Road Wheels [with white walls] and like magic you've got a winner on your hands!

Good One! Both work! My point was no matter how hideous a car is, you can add Road Wheels [with white walls] and like magic you've got a winner on your hands!

Im not convinced " white wall" tires make all look good when mounted on road wheels . It is a controversial statement I know but many look better without the white stripe ...

Im not convinced " white wall" tires make all look good when mounted on road wheels . It is a controversial statement I know but many look better without the white stripe ...

be more exact IMHO
An RWL tire might look good to but a blackwall tire is ugly on a road wheel

I cannot understand why people would pair a set of blackwalls or RWL with wheels shod with a full wheel cover.

Blackwalls = cheap or high performance.

Raised White Letter tires on C Bodies are really odd [these full size rides are not 'muscle cars'] blackwalls are horrible

downloadfile-29.jpg

THE ONLY WAY TO FLY!!!

I will never disrespect any Man's personal style preferences for anything, especially his vehicles . . . I've just never liked RWL tires on ANY MOPAR including my Barracuda Challenger roadrunners

Back