1972 Imp in MN - not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called and left a message. We'll see where this goes.

Why would you not at least put one pic showing the entire side of the car?

I could barely tell that it was a 4 door. I magnified the rear quarter panel picture and it is completely rusted out.

I could barely tell that it was a 4 door. I magnified the rear quarter panel picture and it is completely rusted out.
I saw that NYB its from snow digger land I love it BUT its probably bad thats why no pictures IMO....

I saw the post but I dont believe it... You've posted 138 times in 12 hours

I saw the post but I dont believe it... You've posted 138 times in 12 hours

If I did, I had to try posting 300 times with the posting problem. I think it's fixed now. I'm hoping anyways.

Back to the Imp.........he (Jason) called me back today and I talked to him for a while. He said that guy in South Dakota (Gesswein Motors) has called him a few times about the Imp. Jason said he won't sell it to flippers or derby guys. He's going to Email me some more pictures tomorrow. He's about 70 miles west of Minneapolis. That's almost 1300 miles from me. It can't be driven that far. It needs a tune up, belts, hoses, and tires. We'll see where this goes.

Back to the Imp.........he (Jason) called me back today and I talked to him for a while. He said that guy in South Dakota (Gesswein Motors) has called him a few times about the Imp. Jason said he won't sell it to flippers or derby guys. He's going to Email me some more pictures tomorrow. He's about 70 miles west of Minneapolis. That's almost 1300 miles from me. It can't be driven that far. It needs a tune up, belts, hoses, and tires. We'll see where this goes.

well, if you can get him to take a lower offe,r you may be able to get it shipped for free, so to speak

well, if you can get him to take a lower offe,r you may be able to get it shipped for free, so to speak

He has a dozen people interested and some offered more than his asking price......he says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back