For Sale 1972 Lebaron 2-dr w/ sunroof

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car was all original and had been parked in Feb 1982. Motor wouldn't turn over, and it appeared that it had been up to the floor boards at some time in water. Think they wanted $3K for it then...I offered $500. Needless to say it is more then likely still sitting in that barn.

Hello,

I did end up inquiring about this car. I only got two pictures but I am hoping for more information soon

0927141544.jpg0927141544a.jpg

0927141544.jpg

0927141544a.jpg

Wow, looks like the garage was just barely big enough. Does it run and drive? Would like to see a few more pics when you get it rolled out into the daylight.

Okay I got a response from the owner:

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. The car does have a 440. It has front disc brakes,power windows,power locks, 6 way power seat, ABS, AM/FM radio,air conditioning,power trunk lid. The body has some surface rust but nothing to major. There is rust under the vinyl top around the rear window. Mice have gotten to the interior a little bit. The engine just has not been started since the late eighties it should run I just do not have the money to do that. The reason it was parked is due to the transmission was starting to slip. I hope that answers your questions if not I am willing to try and fill you in more on it. Thank you

The history on the car is pretty simple. A police chief in a little city near us had bought the car new and only drove it for a couple of years and then traded it in. My grandfather bought it from the dealership. When my grandfather passed my father got the car and he is the one who parked it. My father gave it to me 14 years ago

I was thinking about getting this car for myself since it would pretty a pretty darn sweet driver, but... Trying to feed this land yacht is something I can probably not under take currently

I have no clue.
The brakes itself worked fine but I never tested (activly) if the sure brake works.
I doubt it

I looked at a 73 Imp locally....was buried in a barn, and would require dismantling part of the barn to get it out. It was a factory sunroof car, with ABS etc....They wanted way too much money for this thing. Took a bunch of pics though....;)

ABS module...

Want...want....want.....any more info (contact) and pictures?

Tnx,
Bryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back