1972 monaco sedan

69monaco

Reaction score
1972 Dodge Polara Monaco

upload_2017-11-25_7-14-58.png

price is high for a car with no Title, must be in great shape with all the stuff on the car and inside lol.

This is the kind of ad that would be worth checking out. My guess is gramps left the car to grandson who care less short of it being a dirt bike and skate board rack. There is serious fender damage visible, looks like it might have jumped the curb at some point at a good clip in order to push the fender opening back that far. You never know what you might find under all or that crap.

This is the kind of ad that would be worth checking out. My guess is gramps left the car to grandson who care less short of it being a dirt bike and skate board rack. There is serious fender damage visible, looks like it might have jumped the curb at some point at a good clip in order to push the fender opening back that far. You never know what you might find under all or that crap.
the sad part is that the car has no title anymore

What kind of moron posts an ad like that with that picture? I wouldn't give him $300.

Mebbe the price is as high cuz it comes with the bikes,, skateboards, extra tires in it, helmet , and
a basket of other junk.....

:rofl:

Back