For Sale 1973 Chrysler New yorker 2 dr NM

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Chrysler New yorker - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Shame only 2 pics and lack of info but looks nice colour with bucket seats and reasonable price

00D0D_Elk96Nbd9w_1200x900.jpg

00d0d_kSNi23T54xI_1200x900.jpg

asking $7500.
From the ad....
1973 Chrysler New Yorker. Original except 1 repaint drives great. 7500.00, or trade for 1988 or older Lincoln, Caddy, full size Ford, mercury. 1978 or older T bird, 1972 or older full size Buick, or Olds, also like station wagons, and trucks. American made only. No text call show contact info
, leave message and I'll call back

Nice power toys and seats as it is a '73 NYB. Looks in good shape overall -- but do I see a crack in the dash pad (RHS)?

This said, @coco -- the car seems to be in Port St Lucie, which is in FL -- not NM.

I have to wonder about a NYB without whitewalls - worst way to sell one of these cars - just makes them look low line.
And Craigslist ads invariably do not list the miles on the cars - dumb. I can't imagine anyone buying a car at that price without knowing that detail as well.

Nice power toys and seats as it is a '73 NYB. Looks in good shape overall -- but do I see a crack in the dash pad (RHS)?

This said, @coco -- the car seems to be in Port St Lucie, which is in FL -- not NM.
I think that means “Not Mine”.:lol:

Trade for 1988 caddy? You couldn't give me one of those but if I knew of a good one I would be negotiating. The best 88 caddy in the world cant be worth more than 3 grand.

Last edited:
Trade for 1988 caddy? You couldn't give me one of those but if I knew of a good one I would be negotiating. The best 88 caddy in the world cant be worth more than 3 grand.

The only model up in the $8k territory would be the BROUGHAM. There's one for sale by Gateway classics for $12.5k so if you deduct 33% that's the realistic price.

Not to this guy. The 78 and 88 look exactly the same. They look like the factory was so broke in 77 that the only tooling left was a sheet metal brake.

But it must have been a damn good one because the were still folding up bodies in 88.

HMmmm
I'm an hour away. Thinking it may be worth a peek. I'm a "Cbody freak" as my buddy calls it.
I just have a mopar sickness with no cure!

HMmmm
I'm an hour away. Thinking it may be worth a peek. I'm a "Cbody freak" as my buddy calls it.
I just have a mopar sickness with no cure!

Great. If you get more photos and especially a pic of the fender tag, would you be so kind as to post it here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back