NOT MINE 1973 Fury III 2 door PROJECT

58Belvedere

Reaction score
1973 Plymouth Fury
1707058123422.jpeg

This can't be right... A reasonably priced project car??

heck, I aint buyin' nuthin these days ... but I'm thinking about this one.

Yes, another hilarious thing I tell myself :poke:

Seriously not a buyer, but hope somebody puts eyes on it an reports the "what fer" on it IF they don't buy it.

UntitledBBCC.jpg

heck, I aint buyin' nuthin these days ... but I'm thinking about this one.

Yes, another hilarious thing I tell myself :poke:

Seriously not a buyer, but hope somebody puts eyes on it an reports the "what fer" on it IF they don't buy it.

View attachment 642189
I had a very strict two car limit. My decision with a lot of input from Mrs. Big John. I broke the rule (with her approval) last year.

So now it's three cars. That's it... Honest..

Looks like a Spring Special Edition with that interior. This is a car worth fixing. Looks like a good start . If it was closer I would buy it.

I had a very strict two car limit. My decision with a lot of input from Mrs. Big John. I broke the rule (with her approval) last year.

So now it's three cars. That's it... Honest..
One more. I'll allow it.

No transmission, engine apart(?) (basketcase) Nice looking floors thou...
Text from AD.

1707248259006.png

Seller's Description​

1973 fury 3 body only no rust no body damage very good condition for restoration , engine is a 360, disassembled crankshaft has been turned .10 rods .10 mains heads have been reworked new rings installed all will need a good cleaning before assembly. No transmission.1 does have the title

bummer.

im still not a buyer but, if all the trim is there, i'd still take it with its PT in pieces. not at 2.5k though, but close if it checked out.

Im done here though ... hope it finds a good home.

:thumbsup:

One more. I'll allow it.
Yea, but there's some point where having a bunch of old cars starts being like an old crazy cat lady. The tipping point might be four...

Besides, I already have three cars in my two car garage.... No more room!

It says "body only" but then goes on to describe a disassembled engine.....

the write-up is suspect....buyer beware.

Yea, but there's some point where having a bunch of old cars starts being like an old crazy cat lady. The tipping point might be four...

It is usually the guys with five or six mediocre cars that presume it's OK to have a S-load and what's one more. Problem is the current ones never get restored.
Over the years I've learned that two top shelf cars are better than five #4 cars.
Always want more but Wisdom Trumps everything else.

I would love to get this car, (I have a soft spot for 1973 fury's). I even have a good running 440 and trans, but my health has kept me from working on my Newport so another one is out of the question.

Three to four is the number.

I like mediocre cars personally. More fun to throughly enjoy, less to worry about. I had a nice survivor once. Worst driving fuselage car I ever owned and it had a ton of strings attached.

It is usually the guys with five or six mediocre cars that presume it's OK to have a S-load and what's one more. Problem is the current ones never get restored.
Over the years I've learned that two top shelf cars are better than five #4 cars.
Always want more but Wisdom Trumps everything else.
Three to 4 is the number.

I like mediocre cars personally. More fun to throughly enjoy, less to worry about.

I've learned my limitations over the years and now I'm trying to adjust and plan out my next step. I thought 3 was my ceiling, but now I'm rethinking that... 2 was a lot more comfortable for me.

At least they all run and drive.

I've learned my limitations over the years and now I'm trying to adjust and plan out my next step. I thought 3 was my ceiling, but now I'm rethinking that... 2 was a lot more comfortable for me.

At least they all run and drive.
3 is the number of oldies I plan on keeping around. A 4th keeper would be considered down the road, a rusty unoriginal B body Charger. Otherwise I like my mediocre fleet.

I understand your reasoning and was just pulling your leg. I wish we could save them all from uncertain fates.

3 is the number of oldies I plan on keeping around. A 4th keeper would be considered down the road, a rusty unoriginal B body Charger. Otherwise I like my mediocre fleet.

I understand your reasoning and was just pulling your leg. I wish we could save them all from uncertain fates.
It would be nice to keep them all... It would take a bigger budget and more space.... and then someone to do the hard work so I just wax and drive. Think Jay Leno... LOL.

Back