1973 plymouth fury 3 - $8000 have at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NM

I have a 1973 Plymouth Fury 3 that is completly restored! It is a steal at 8k candy paint, inside all redone, 12'' L 7's many many new parts
Please feel free to call with any more questions 651-249-1586

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/atq/3310346397.html

73 fury.jpg

73 fury.jpg

WTF are "12 in. L7's"???
More ghetto terminology I have to add to my list?

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I guess I had it wrong, I was thinking T.V's . I agree with Stan........answer the question!!

I guess that restoration was done to someone's personal taste... ;) Certainly not my taste.

My guess on the 12" deal was speakers also. I googled it & yep, it's speakers.

And you know this because .....

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I use to work at AAP...........do you have any idea how many times in the ghetto stores I had that customers with the 22's and tint would ask if we sold them and better yet............would we install them.

Whats the point? Too much bass and not enough sound...I cant take it anymore ....I'm gonna explode

I hate it when they pull up anywhere near you at a long red light and got that sh*t blasting. What's even worse is when you're at a gas station filling up and one of those a-holes pulls up and leaves that sh*t booming while they fill up!

I hate it when they pull up anywhere near you at a long red light and got that sh*t blasting. What's even worse is when you're at a gas station filling up and one of those a-holes pulls up and leaves that sh*t booming while they fill up!
I can almost tolerate the stoplight deal but the gas station thing is not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back