1973 Plymouth Fury

I recently replaced cables on Snow White, my white 1970 Polara 'vert. Exact reproductions. Let me know if you need the info.

Last edited:
Good original looking ground cables are available from Rockauto

IMG_4779.jpeg

Shot an email off, going to see if they can do something for the Imperials too.
I met with John Evans at Moparfest this summer. He had a look at the Imperial positive cable and said it could be made, just that the relay/fusable wire bullet connector will have to be the square Packard style spade connector.
You might see the Packard connector in the photo of the blue Imperial cable and the bullet connector on Tux.

Image 2023-08-10 at 7.40 PM (1).jpeg

IMG_4779.jpeg

I am replacing the worn out tie rod ends tomorrow. The new air cleaner stud, voltage regulator and bypass hose are on the way thanks to Mancini Racing.

IMG_0038.jpeg

The first round of parts I replaced. 7 Autolites and an AC Delco. One was totally closed and two posts on the cap were full of green fuzzy crap.

The voltage regulator was replaced with a new Mopar unit. The alternator wasn’t charging so it was pulled and sent out for a rebuild, a reman unit is in temporarily.

I need to do a rear main seal, oil pan gasket, and I will get the distributor and original carburetor professionally restored functionality and cosmetically.

IMG_0134.jpeg

IMG_0135.jpeg

IMG_0136.jpeg

IMG_0137.jpeg

IMG_0138.jpeg

Is everything getting better now with all of those new parts?

CBODY67

Back