For Sale 1974 (50th. Anniv) Imperial LeBaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawrence Birke

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 50th. Anniversary Chrysler Imperial LeBaron for Sale. Car is in need of restoration. Car is complete with some surface rust and some shallow sheet metal dents but in pretty good shape for age. Only rust through is small area at base of roof support. As you probably know, this is a really rare car with less that 50 made. Car is original (440 V8) in color, trim and accessories. I live in Arkansas and could possibly deliver for mileage and expenses. I would hate to part out this car because of the rarity but I simply have too many projects and little time to restore this one. If interested, please text me at 702-742-3736. I can send photos to seriously interested parties. Looking for offers. Larry

I have a 50th. Anniversary Chrysler Imperial LeBaron for Sale. Car is in need of restoration. Car is complete with some surface rust and some shallow sheet metal dents but in pretty good shape for age. Only rust through is small area at base of roof support. As you probably know, this is a really rare car with less that 50 made. Car is original (440 V8) in color, trim and accessories. I live in Arkansas and could possibly deliver for mileage and expenses. I would hate to part out this car because of the rarity but I simply have too many projects and little time to restore this one. If interested, please text me at 702-742-3736. I can send photos to seriously interested parties. Looking for offers. Larry

I would recommend you just post the pictures here so the mildly interested and mentally challenged can discuss it, thus getting it noticed by the one guy with $$$ to buy it.

And any possible flaws will be discussed ad infinitum. :lol:

Hey, that’s what we’re here for! :drama:

There were 14,483 1974 Imperial LeBarons made. 10,576 4 door Hardtop
3850 2 door Hardtop
57 2 door Crown Coupe.
The Crown Coupes, all in gold, were the 50th anniversary Imperials, we look forward to seeing the photos of your car.

74 Imperial Lebaron crown coupe

This one?

Capture5.png

You can pick up a rust free '75 coupe and change the bumper and grill off of a '74 and don't mention anything about the brakes....nobody will notice or care. I've bot a '77 NYB coupe and I'm going to convert it (cosmetically), into a '74 Imperial. I've got the dash, bumper, 8-10 rear side reflectors and 2 '74 grills. One guy on one of these sites had that model (50th) and redid everything from gold to black....paint, interior, ect., looked pretty good!

I've got the
Don't forget the Imperial front directionals..

Screenshot_2018-09-20-09-41-05.jpg

You need an Imperial emblem for the headlamp door, amongst all the other Imperial emblems inside and out.

Also the hard plastic trunk trim to replace the black cardboard one.

Yes, you are correct. There were 57 not "under 50" made. Still a pretty rare number. My car is like the photo in gold (fawn), complete, but unrestored. Would like to sell it to someone who appreciates " C Bodies" and would plan to restore it. Am very flexible on price.

Commando: You're right....also, the '74 steering wheel is a hold over from the '70-'74 models which is different from the '75s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back