NOT MINE 1974 Monaco Wagon On B.A.T. No Reserve

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Ok, yes it is mine. I wasn't sure if I should post it here or in the For sale section. Since it's an ad from another site I'm hoping it stays because I'd like to hear the comments. Anyway it's a no reserve auction so if it goes cheap I hope someone here winds up with it. Of course I hope it doesn't go too cheap. No Reserve: 1974 Dodge Monaco Custom Wagon
mon2.jpg

GLWS of DH46J4D226622 -- I saw the car in person when I met up with @azblackhemi at his shop earlier this year, and the BaT description seems thorough and spot on.

Good luck Chris!

BAT shipping quote is in line with what I've paid in the past.

Good luck with the sale, on that darn nice wagon.
Not gonna lie but the want is very real. Put on a nice set of chrome rims and cruise. Loved the way that Monaco looked with them.
But I really shouldn't be adding to the cars I've inherited.

Good luck with the sale, on that darn nice wagon.
Not gonna lie but the want is very real. Put on a nice set of chrome rims and cruise. Loved the way that Monaco looked with them.
But I really shouldn't be adding to the cars I've inherited.
Go get it!

A guy on FB was looking for one , i told him about yours......didn,t he contact you...?
GLWTS.

Oh......like an eBay auction, I'm going to be keeping my eye on it. I know where I'd be comfortable at while considering extra costs.

Nice thing about BaT is that there is no sniping. If you place a bid in the last two minutes of any of their auctions, the timer automatically extends back out to two minutes, every time that occurs.

Nice thing about BaT is that there is no sniping. If you place a bid in the last two minutes of any of their auctions, the timer automatically extends back out to two minutes, every time that occurs.
Yes and the bidding usually gets pretty heavy during that "extra time" That's what I'm hoping for!

Chris, congrats on sale.

I dont wanna/am not gonna drag us down a "market value" rabbit hole. I too believe it was "worth" more though,

But yeah, the market has spoken - today. Fair price? Yeah, today it was.

Some other day/time? Maybe different outcome.

Hope you did well enough, relative to whatever (NOT asking you and NOT fishing) you have in it, to be "ok" with the deal

:thumbsup:

Chris, congrats on sale.

I dont wanna/am not gonna drag us down a "market value" rabbit hole. I too believe it was "worth" more though,

But yeah, the market has spoken - today. Fair price? Yeah, today it was.

Some other day/time? Maybe different outcome.

Hope you did well enough, relative to whatever (NOT asking you and NOT fishing) you have in it, to be "ok" with the deal

:thumbsup:
Yeah Ray, I got what I had in it not counting labor of course. What surprised me was it had almost 10,000 views and almost 700 watchers yet from $4100 to $7100 only two people were bidding. I guess I should be happy it wasn't only one bidding!

Back