1975 Charger parts car

I felt a little dragging, looked in the rear view, and saw rubber flying lol. It took out the quarter pretty good. Can see some of the belts lodged in the wheel opening too. Was their first time on the road in 23 years lmao don't think it hurt the wheel though

I had a blow out on the right rear of my 78 NYB at 35 mph. I stopped very quickly and the tire was completely gone....only the rim was left. Thank God it didn't destroy the fender skirt!

Thank god! That would have sucked!!

Off to the big junkyard in the sky. A buddy is getting the wheels before it goes to the yard luckily. Have some stuff I don't need.

Need anything let me know.

Yea she did her time I guess. It always sucks to see one go though. I peeled the vinyl back for shits and giggles. Damn what a mess!

Jeez.....I hate to see what it looks like under my NYB vinyl!

Lesson #1 when dragging home a car on a dolly - ALWAYS swap whatever wheels/tires are on the rear axle for a known good set YOU bring with! I never trust rubber on something that has sat outside for a long time. I had a tire blow on a '69 Polara years ago while I was winching it up on my hauler!

Yea she did her time I guess. It always sucks to see one go though. I peeled the vinyl back for shits and giggles. Damn what a mess!

That is some roof... its hard to imagine how bad they can get under that vinyl until you see it. Note to self, buy dehumidifier immediately!

I would like to buy some of the parts from the charger, your PM inbox is full, please contact me. thanks.

I still have some stuff. I cleared out my PM box, and will send you one. Damn thing keeps getting full lol.

Back