1975 Monaco Floor Pan Advice?

James Chochole

Reaction score
My 1975 Dodge Monaco needs front floor pans- can anyone offer a source for patch panels or panels from other cars that are fabricated and work? OR do I need to get it done myself with flat sheet metal? Tried to source some online but no luck.

Thanks.,
James

There is nothing out there like AMD for C bodies. Pick up a cheap bead roller from Harbor Freight and and some flat sheet steel and do them yourself. I picked up a decent '73 parts car and cut to size there was little difference from the '69 - '73 C bodies, but I don't know about formals like the '75, but they might still work.

Fabricate yer own or locate a good southern parts car and cut out what you need.
B body pans will not fit and too much work to " make it fit".

If you want to look for used ones, 1974-'78 Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth will all be the same. Just like with the older body styles, the length difference is in the rear floor pans.

Jeff

My 1975 Dodge Monaco needs front floor pans- can anyone offer a source for patch panels or panels from other cars that are fabricated and work? OR do I need to get it done myself with flat sheet metal? Tried to source some online but no luck.

Thanks.,
James
You need a donor car, 74-78 C body Rollers are out there as demo guys like to strip em and smash em. If I had to guess you can get all the metal your bluesmo will need for around 1500.

Murry Park probably still has a bunch of formals, but I have no idea what kind of money he would want to cut out a couple floor sections.

Jeff

Thanks.,
James
s for as i knw . no on is remaking hem . u may have to make yur own

Back