For Sale 1977 NYB - seems cheap to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does importing a vehicle from Canada create complications with the Dmv?
I brought both my Fury and first Monaco across the border. It was a breeze but that was back in the early 2000s. Might have become more complicated.

Hopefully if not an active member a lurker got it but whoever it is I hope they keep it together and it doesn’t end up derbied.

wasnt me .. since i just saw this thread a few moments ago.

But I woulda bought just from the photos at that price .. in a heartbeat JUST to save it from a date with a derby until i could find a home for it.

wasnt me .. since i just saw this thread a few moments ago.

But I woulda bought just from the photos at that price .. in a heartbeat JUST to save it from a date with a derby until i could find a home for it.
I thought the same thing, just didn't have the time for another road trip this year...hope one of the good guys got it !

I thought the same thing, just didn't have the time for another road trip this year...hope one of the good guys got it !

agreed .. hope it landed on its feet so speak. :)

I am in a suburb north of Detroit, so like detmatt and carmine, Windsor is a five-minute tunnel or bridge ride away (traffic allowing) just across the Detroit River.

agreed .. hope it landed on its feet so speak. :)

I am in a suburb north of Detroit, so like detmatt and carmine, Windsor is a five-minute tunnel or bridge ride away (traffic allowing) just across the Detroit River.
Lived in Southern Ontario for years, my inlaws had the first of it's kind aftermarket caliper piston plant....used to truck extrusions from Warren Mi ....very familiar with the Ambassador and Bluewater bridges...never been in the tunnel

Lived in Southern Ontario for years, my inlaws had the first of it's kind aftermarket caliper piston plant....used to truck extrusions from Warren Mi ....very familiar with the Ambassador and Bluewater bridges...never been in the tunnel

bad habit of mine. i saw Nova Scotia (or anywhere NOT "Detroit") and assumed ...

Thanks. :)

parts car??? wtf, is the motor blown? my spidey senses are tingling...
Typical "engine donor" mentality... looks like a good usable Formal.
Never mind that one did you see what was a few ads down?
For sale | Classic Cars | Windsor Region | Kijiji

Looks very nice and with the exchange it's around $7k
Wow... that really turns me on... still have checks, I must have the money, right?
$_59.jpg
$_59.jpg
$_59.jpg

This is the one that should be offered for a grand Canuckian... BTW... 1978, deduct the wipers don't work tax...
$_59.jpg
$_59.jpg
$_59.jpg
"76 Chrysler New Yorker Imperial/Brougham HardTop....

Fully Loaded . Original Factory Light Blue Velour Seats Power Steering, Seats, Windows, Lights and Locks Good Condition...Stored in Garage over 10 years.. Currently out on Display. 442 engine replaced with 318 Engine.... 8 Cylinder.

Solid Body...No Rust. Must be seen to fully appreciate this classic. $8,000 or Best Reasonable Offer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back