SOLD 1977 PK41 Fury Police Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next year there is a good possibility that I will be in the market for a hooptie Blumo. Do you have any "driver quality" examples that you'd consider letting go?
I tell you what, I have a real K code cop 74 Fury parts car with a nice front clip. Since no one seems to want a nice original PK77, I will swap the front clip, give it a single stage B&W paint job and "Walla" you can join the C bodies most hated with me. I will make a Blumo out of it. This white car runs and drives great!$11k Phish (now the most hated)

IMG_0133.JPG

1974-plymouth-fury-440-hp-real-police-car-dukes-of-hazzard-blues-brothers-1[1].jpg

1974-plymouth-fury-440-hp-real-police-car-dukes-of-hazzard-blues-brothers-5[1].jpg

plymouth395[1].jpg

I tell you what, I have a real K code cop 74 Fury parts car with a nice front clip. Since no one seems to want a nice original PK77, I will swap the front clip, give it a single stage B&W paint job and "Walla" you can join the C bodies most hated with me. I will make a Blumo out of it. This white car runs and drives great!$11k Phish (now the most hated)
I had to join Dave with a disagree... if you were the most hated, I think I would have known by now. From here it looks like too many $$$ and not enough cents. :D

Looks like you have a nice setup BTW... so I do kinda hate you for that... but that's just my garage envy talking...:lol:

View attachment 226911

View attachment 226912

View attachment 226913

View attachment 226914
I think the reason no one is offering you anything for the white car is they all know you are still working on it and doing repairs that they would have to do. Once you have done it all, (I"M thinking it's the interior) THEN, they would happily offer you $9500 for it......

I hear ya'! It will not be a Blumo on my watch, I was just kidding. I do think it is worthy of a correct repaint so it will last many more years to come. We can do all the prep since NO body work is needed and get Eric (my painter) to shoot it in his booth. He did the Ecto and the race car which won best appearing at NHRA national event in Houston a few years ago. Phish

Evadale_0Raceway_0_7The_0Invasion_0of_0Evadale_7-October-26-133-L[1].jpg

Orders from headquarters. These have to go so it you need 74/77 glass and regulators, these are factory tint and roll properly. Both are real K codes but TOO rusty to fix. Makes Whitie look like a Rolls. The 9.25 posi with antiroll is the last poach. If you are kin to the Flintstones, you can have 'em.

PS We are repainting the white car, just too nice not to. Should help it sell or we will drive the heck out of it. Phish

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0198.JPG

Back seats finally so you get a taste of the finish product. Also had a set of Monroe shocks so changed them out. Runs perfect!

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

That tag is on the black rusty car that is being hauled off. That E86 steel crank HP 440 has been overhauled an is now in a Monaco. The white car for sale has this tag and has its original driveline. Thanks
Build date 520 May 20 and I was born at midnight on May 19 (25 years earlier). COOL

plymouth391[1].jpg

Last edited:
If a car must be cut up... these pics are a compelling justification... Much better than killing one because the meanies at FCBO made fun of you or wouldn't meet your price... Thank you.
img_0149-jpg.jpg
img_0198-jpg.jpg

These donor cars put in some rough service but I was able to salvage a LOT of vintage police parts to make the non rusty stuff even better. If I don't sell the white 77 or the 74 Monaco, we will just enjoy them as daily drivers.

plymouth396[1].jpg

Doubt that that is official but no matter, I got it for the real E86 driveline and suspension which was all there. The body is toast but 3 doors and all side and rear glass is good. I am going to strip the remaining parts before scrap.

Concerning the drag strip car above.Is it unhealthy to want to make love to a car?Because that baby,is hot,hot,hot.Heh.B.B
Want a ride? Google Spyphish in car and pick "My Movie" a little 9900 rpm SS legal 426 winning the Sports Nationals 3 pedal action. Thanks for the love

I feeeeeeeellllll the love!Heh.Cars are heaven.I love mopars.I had a chance to buy a 57 300c as a teenager and my dad would,t have any part of it.392 hemi,off set air cleaners.Very rusty though.Holes in rockers,leather interior messed up.Needed resto.Dad was smart.B.B

Goodbye cop donor. Boyd shoving it with Lil Amigo. Next nice day, we painting white Teague cop car correct Spinnaker White single stage. Jams and all.... Price will be adjusted to ????????.

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back