ma_mopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
1978 New Yorker

00m0m_8bgVa8sszu1_600x450.jpg

00x0x_hfO75ai0fei_600x450.jpg

01515_ejVRKlydFKS_600x450.jpg

00808_ii2eKyf90O1_600x450.jpg

It's got the rust of a Midwest car and the sun damage of an Arizona car! Double whammy!

Actually seems pretty solid for a formal in a salt state.

Interior would scare me though... wouldn't quite call it a parts car yet. Still has a few years left in her

Third (or is this now the fourth) time may be a charm.
When it was on ebay, I bid the standard 25 hundred bucks. It was a no-sale.

found at a Estate sale . 25,000 miles . one owner. 440 motor . one of 2200 made. runs and drives good . needs seats and top recovered . power everything. The body has one rust hole in right rear quarter, the size of a silver dollar. The rest is solid. Jeff show contact info
has 4 brand new tires. drives great

25000 miles? :rofl:

found at a Estate sale . 25,000 miles . one owner. 440 motor . one of 2200 made. runs and drives good . needs seats and top recovered . power everything. The body has one rust hole in right rear quarter, the size of a silver dollar. The rest is solid. Jeff show contact info
has 4 brand new tires. drives great

25000 miles? :rofl:

125000. Owner too lazy to figure out it's not original miles unless there is proof.

Too lazy? Or just to ignorant?
Simple Dishonesty... at least that's how I view it... if the seller is really to stupid to figure out a 5 digit odometer, I won't have any fun trying to talk to them... either way a big turn off.

Simple Dishonesty... at least that's how I view it... if the seller is really to stupid to figure out a 5 digit odometer, I won't have any fun trying to talk to them... either way a big turn off.
I remember the first time rolling one over, I told myself "my car is new again".

A lot of people don't realize

I remember the first time rolling one over, I told myself "my car is new again".
We used to celebrate... of course we were young and used to celebrate lots of occasions... like Tuesdays.
A lot of people don't realize
Even the dumbest I deal with seem to be able to figure out there is a digit missing. If they're concerned enough to call it a selling feature... stupidity or dishonesty... neither bring me much pleasure.

OK fellas, don't shoot me, but this one is kind of tickling my fancy. I've read the listing, I've read all of your posts and comments, but even still I'm thinking!! Maybe just, just maybe. I might pick this one up.. looking at the pictures has peaked my curiosity. In my opinion the car certainly does not have 25,000 miles. 125,000 I believe. But the majority of the paint does not match the condition of the fried top and interior. The lower quarters do! But the rest of the paint doesn't unless there's been a repaint somewhere in its life..

Is there a member that's close that could put eyes on it for me?

OK fellas, don't shoot me, but this one is kind of tickling my fancy. I've read the listing, I've read all of your posts and comments, but even still I'm thinking!!
I understand. I even threw in a low ball bid. Had zero clue on wtf to do with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back