1978 NYB, 392 MILES,For the sceptics.

After six weeks? Highly doubtful. He started at what, $25K? Which was high to start, but if it were immaculate and ready to actually drive, he might have got it (or real close) from the right buyer. But, no, greed and stupidity kicked in high gear and he conjured up the "no effing way!" $50K ask...just wow.

I'll bet he got that for around $5K, just guessing...

Feb 13 to the 24th equal's a fly-by-nighter IMHO, seen way too many like that living in a Central Florida coastal community for the past several decades.

An *NEW* people think I'm rude when I respond, "yup, yup, yup, heard it all before... move along". or "There's a Interstate Highway out there (pointing west) it goes North or South, your choice".

I wish I had thought of this thread on the first... I would have really had some fun with doing an April Fool.

Last edited:
Well.... we were polite for several pages, can't blame us, but I'll tell I just think it was all just a windup IMHO.

16357.gif

His new ad claims he is still confused about this car being the last one produced. Jeeeeez.

He said the car will be in the Survivor Tent at Carlisle if he still has the car. Well, we all know he will still have the car. This is going to be fun!

His new ad claims he is still confused about this car being the last one produced. Jeeeeez.

He said the car will be in the Survivor Tent at Carlisle if he still has the car. Well, we all know he will still have the car. This is going to be fun!
Does he know he's going into the Lion's den?

I hope he figures out how to upload better pictures for his Ebay launch...if he uses the same lame ones we have seen, he's just spinning his wheels and incurring Ebay fees(?) or at a minimum an Ebay headache from the hoops to jump thru...

Back