1978 NYB Preservation Project....Sort of

Now you can finish painting the car two-tone... lol

LOL!

I'm taking it back to my body/paint guy towards the end of October or so to do the front half of the car. The guy does great work. I don't have any severe rust issues any more. Now I can park it a couple of cars down from Dave's cars and not feel too bad anymore. LOL!

Yup I'm in agreement with everyone else, you were totally right in waiting to put the blue top on, black would not have been right.

LOL!

I'm taking it back to my body/paint guy towards the end of October or so to do the front half of the car. The guy does great work. I don't have any severe rust issues any more. Now I can park it a couple of cars down from Dave's cars and not feel too bad anymore. LOL!

Stop it! Looks nice Bob, being an original kinda guy I'm glad you went with Blue, was probably the only way to go and be satisfied with it.

Pure class! It looks fantastic Bob.

Stop it! Looks nice Bob, being an original kinda guy I'm glad you went with Blue, was probably the only way to go and be satisfied with it.

I seen a 75 Imperial. Triple black and it looked very nice. I thought that mine being original triple blue would look pretty nice too. Glad I did it.

The car came out absolutely awesome. Congratulations and enjoy! I'm sure she's very grateful you did this for her.

I'm thrilled you got to this point and did this. This car owes its life to you.

Thanks!

It was in pretty rough shape from sitting outside for 30 years...

Fried the total interior, the steering wheel was cracked so much that it took a chunk of flesh out of my hand by when I let the steering slide back to center after making a turn. But she is very happy now!

Back