1978 NYB Preservation Project....Sort of

Looks great! Love that blue. Can't wait to see it in person at Carlisle. I'll be there with my 75 Imperial.

Screen shot 2014-11-09 at 10.21.41 PM.png

Looks great Bob, I hope they put ours next to each other on the field, would be cool.
Any word on the count of c-bodies? I hope we get a good turnout!

It is pretty much park where you can. Everyone has a spot assigned but everyone gets along and just parks on the C-Body line. No idea what the count is.

I spoke with Ed last week, as of a week ago he didn't have a count on Cs registered.

They may have moved the Oasis over by building Y. They did it for another event and they liked it there.

He was also considering moving the Cs over by building Y since that is where the C invitational will be. My opinion was I don't like the idea and I like the Cs where they've been, we'll see where we end up.

Registration papers should go out next week...

I spoke with Ed last week, as of a week ago he didn't have a count on Cs registered.

They may have moved the Oasis over by building Y. They did it for another event and they liked it there.

He was also considering moving the Cs over by building Y since that is where the C invitational will be. My opinion was I don't like the idea and I like the Cs where they've been, we'll see where we end up.

Registration papers should go out next week...

Got my papers in the mail today... Getting close Gents, very close..

Be proud, Bob. Be proud. :thumbsup:

The MP's pulled up while I was taking the pictures and demanded to see my ID and wanted to know why I was taking pictures. I was going to ask him if he was that FN stupid....but instead explained my FCBO friends need the pictures.

image.jpeg
Need some guidance fellas... So I was doing some maintenance on the car today to get it ready for Carlisle. I decided to pull the seats to clean the carpet. And lookee what I found under the driver seat frame!!!!. I was so damn excited I didn't know what to do with myself. I've had so many classics over the years and never found a build sheet in one of them. My question is, how do I preserve this? It is very brittle to say the least. I'm not looking to frame it or anything like that, I just want to keep it together and flatten it out so it's a viewable. Thoughts?

The MP's pulled up while I was taking the pictures and demanded to see my ID and wanted to know why I was taking pictures. I was going to ask him if he was that FN stupid....but instead explained my FCBO friends need the pictures.

Funny... When I was in the Navy, I was military police and used to be that guy. Lol. You were in, so you know the boys are just doing their job.

Back