1978 NYB Road Trip

I clicked my IPOD on when I left Wisconsin and had excellent music, that I wanted to listen to, without being distracted or searching for one single station all the way to Maryland.

I used to drive 2 and a half hours to boarding school weekly for 1 1/2 years with a guy who only had one single CD in his car that I didn't even like, playing it time and again until his player finally broke down and I didn't care. I'm pretty painless in that department. Try waterboarding next. :)

800px-Europe_hamburg1994.jpg

800px-Europe_hamburg1994.jpg

Last edited:
I used to drive 2 and a half hours to boarding school weekly for 1 1/2 years with a guy who only had one single CD in his car that I didn't even like, playing it time and again until his player finally broke down and I didn't care. I'm pretty painless in that department. Try waterboarding next. :)

View attachment 12755

Looks like a 90's hair band

They're called Europe, some Swedish band I guess, only hit I remember was "The final countdown", don't know if they are known in the US.

So I was correct.............. from the 80's actually but they went into the 90's. I remember Europe, sold many of their albums, could have done without, just another hairband.

I do remember them, unfortunately...

Of coarse he did, in his knickers...

They're called Europe, some Swedish band I guess, only hit I remember was "The final countdown", don't know if they are known in the US.

What is really funny is.. A lot of us that read that post actually sang the words ''Final count down''...:pimp_daddy:don't lie..

What is really funny is.. A lot of us that read that post actually sang the words ''Final count down''...:pimp_daddy:don't lie..

unfortunately for them and for us that remember it .. that is the only words to that song

Wait. Let's back up here.
You went to BOARDING SCHOOL?

< Sent from my tablet >

College of higher education is maybe the better term, there's only one in the state and it was mandatory for the job I chose. Not the type where you wear sailors suits and knee highs or knickers. :)

And yes, since I posted this I have this song back in my head again.

Back