1978 NYB Road Trip To Indiana and Green Bay

Excellent road trip Bob, thanks for the play by play. The NYB fits nicely anywhere you take it! Mikes car looks great too.

Looks like a blast Bob! Thanks for the pics! I hope to one day meet mike, and go for a ride in the newport. Tell him to pop in here more often.

Art museum? Bob??
Lol

Thanks for posting Bob. Nice to see a little about your old hometown. If you were like me, I bet your bedroom was on the 3rd floor. Fun in July and Ugust!

Posted via Topify on Android

Excellent road trip Bob, thanks for the play by play. The NYB fits nicely anywhere you take it! Mikes car looks great too.

Looks like a blast Bob! Thanks for the pics! I hope to one day meet mike, and go for a ride in the newport. Tell him to pop in here more often.

Jeez.....you should hear Mile's Newport run! Un-FN-believable! It sounds like a very healthy 1970 Charger with a 440. Fastest Formal I have ever seen and looks almost stock. His Newport is a one owner car. The original owner crashed it (getting up there in age) and couldn't drive anymore. Mike had to replace the front clip. It still has the original hood. The front fenders are from a New Yorker.

Thanks for sharing the trip with us Bob. Another great road trip in the books. The best way to enjoy a C body.

I know how you feel taking your C-body on road trips....

I've met so many people that have said so many kind things about the NYB and took pictures of it and with it. Makes me feel great to drive that old Mopar every chance I can.

BTW, I have driven the NYB 20,000+ miles in the last 4 years.

Art museum? Bob??
Lol

Thanks for posting Bob. Nice to see a little about your old hometown. If you were like me, I bet your bedroom was on the 3rd floor. Fun in July and Ugust!

Posted via Topify on Android

This guy has done so much art design around the world including the new 9/11 Museum in New York. Milwaukee was lucky to get him to design this one at the art museum which is right next to the War Memorial on Lake Michigan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_Calatrava

This is what a professional picture looks like at that art museum and what I was trying to create with the NYB.

1024px-Milwaukee_Art_Museum_1_%28Mulad%29.jpg

Yep, I was the oldest of 7 kids. I shared a room with my brother in the attic. I could see Lake Michigan from the east windows.

Nice pics Bob, thanks for sharing. Santiago Calatrava is a fantastic architect, his work/style is stunning to say the least...a favorite of mine. The cars look cool together.

Jeez.....you should hear Mile's Newport run! Un-FN-believable! It sounds like a very healthy 1970 Charger with a 440. Fastest Formal I have ever seen and looks almost stock. His Newport is a one owner car. The original owner crashed it (getting up there in age) and couldn't drive anymore. Mike had to replace the front clip. It still has the original hood. The front fenders are from a New Yorker.

Man. . . You have made me envious. Now I definitely need a road trip, and I don't care where.

As regards the cam Mike installed: Is it one of the two Mopar purple cams ? If so which one ? The 'BIG' one or the less aggressive one ?

AHHHHH BOB. I've been sittin' on the front porch watchin' fur the UPS guy tah show with my on iced up package of Blue Gillz and cabasa to arrive????????????? My little ponderosa facez west and somebody turned the hawk loose early this year in Chickahgo. I got blue lipz and ice cyclez hangin' off my earz! PAHLEEZ TELL ME IT'Z ON THE WAY?????????? Nice pix of the C's BTW, You 'n Mike both do 'um proud.

Man. . . You have made me envious. Now I definitely need a road trip, and I don't care where.

As regards the cam Mike installed: Is it one of the two Mopar purple cams ? If so which one ? The 'BIG' one or the less aggressive one ?

I believe it's the .474 cam. We both have dual exhaust and Flowmasters... you can barely hear my car running when I'm next to him with those high compression pistons and cam. He also has a set of 3.55's and a 9.25 Sure Grip axle ready to go in it.

If you look close...he has 255 something tires on the rear. They are 10.25" wide.

AHHHHH BOB. I've been sittin' on the front porch watchin' fur the UPS guy tah show with my on iced up package of Blue Gillz and cabasa to arrive????????????? My little ponderosa facez west and somebody turned the hawk loose early this year in Chickahgo. I got blue lipz and ice cyclez hangin' off my earz! PAHLEEZ TELL ME IT'Z ON THE WAY?????????? Nice pix of the C's BTW, You 'n Mike both do 'um proud.

Thanks Jer!

You can go to Mericque's in Green Bay on Wednesday and Friday for Blue Gill, Perch or Walleye year round. I made the rounds when I was in GB.

Nice pics Bob, thanks for sharing. Santiago Calatrava is a fantastic architect, his work/style is stunning to say the least...a favorite of mine. The cars look cool together.

Thanks Gary!

Calatrava is one of my favorites too. He has that Exner vision too!

I should of taken the pictures just before dusk. The sun would of been to my back and the pictures would of been a lot better.

Back