For Sale 1980 Dodge Challenger 100% Original - $1 (weston)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics0038.jpg

It made for a comfortable drive to Florida! This one was loaded with ac, cruise & 8 track and it had enough umph to haul my sailboat.

Hello, I am the seller of this vehicle. I am glad my ad got you at least some what excited about the vehicle. The truth is that my ad is 100% genuine, and 100% truthful, which is what I think serious buyers care about. Yes, even down to the thumbs up! Hard to believe I know, but even a 4 banger HEMI can get some nods.

If my ad sounds like an excited school girl wrote it, it's because that's exactly how this car makes me feel. If you've ever driven a mint condition 40 year old vehicle you know exactly what I'm talking about. Did I mention this car still has the paper visor sleeve that comes from the factory? The completeness of this car is unreal...oops there I go again

And for the record calling someone a 'dikhead' because you don't like their style makes you sound like an ignorant fool.
I'll give you the dollar for the car, I'll pick it up and make a pile of parts you can have back including the paper cover/sunvisor, new car smell, and whatever else is not needed after cutting it to jam a big block in it.

I'll give you the dollar for the car, I'll pick it up and make a pile of parts you can have back including the paper cover/sunvisor, new car smell, and whatever else is not needed after cutting it to jam a big block in it.
Lol!

I always liked these cars as I have stated earlier. What are you asking for the car.

Pete, thanks for your interest! I am asking $12,000. I only know of one 2nd Gen Challenger in similar condition and it sold for $12,000 about 1-2 years ago. I am certainly willing to entertain serious offers.

Here is the link to the above mentioned 2nd Gen: 1978 Dodge Challenger | Streetside Classics - The Nation's Trusted Classic Car Consignment Dealer

If you have any questions, or need any additional information let me know.

$1 in title listing is Dikhead correct answer and flag-able, then you could go over to the CL Flag help forums and get on the busload of other crying little school girls and get a dose of reality!

also "cryptocurrency ok" at today's price how do you break a bit coin into 10 pieces?

:mob: :icon_fU: :elmer:

$1 in title listing is Dikhead correct answer and flag-able, then you could go over to the CL Flag help forums and get on the busload of other crying little school girls and get a dose of reality!

also "cryptocurrency ok" at today's price how do you break a bit coin into 10 pieces?

:mob: :icon_fU: :elmer:

Holy Crap, I've got nothing to say other than--at least your location is accurate! :rofl:

Though for $12k the repainted passenger door should match the rest of the car. It's an eye magnet.

Though for $12k the repainted passenger door should match the rest of the car. It's an eye magnet.

That's an interesting observation. To my knowledge the car hasn't been painted, but I do see the contrast now that you point it out. I'll have to take another look at it when I am home.

I'd cut it and put a big block in it.
@70bigblockdodge
1979 Challenger Pro-Street Drag Race/Hot Rod
00l0l_fbeU0Mah6j1_600x450.jpg

00m0m_6zfnxX7YBHO_600x450.jpg

00D0D_fMwHWxUfZmU_600x450.jpg

00909_dDpmAnp0U4Q_600x450.jpg

00O0O_ehRyXFeWsdr_600x450.jpg

00404_h7RfBBi4mg4_600x450.jpg

00C0C_jBJtnDZ4h4z_600x450.jpg

1979 Dodge challenger

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
fuel: other
paint color: red
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: manual

Full frame 1979 Challenger Pro-Street car. Brand new re-built 1968 HP block 440 engine, .040 over. Manley H-beam rods, diamond pistons, Comp roller cam 609 lift-296 duration. Comp roller lifters, 1.6 roller rockers. Edelbrock performer aluminum heads. Torker aluminum intake with 850 Holley carb. Rebuilt 727-5000 stall trans. Rebuilt with all Cope racing parts. 8 3/4 rear end, 4.56 gear. Around 75 road miles on both engine and trans. Ran once at track since professionally re-built. Ran High 10's, 125 mph, weight 3000 lbs. Sounds and runs great, uses 110 racing fuel.
$12,000.00 OBO
Ken show contact info

@70bigblockdodge
1979 Challenger Pro-Street Drag Race/Hot Rod
View attachment 186990
View attachment 186991
View attachment 186992
View attachment 186993
View attachment 186994
View attachment 186995
View attachment 186996

1979 Dodge challenger

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
fuel: other
paint color: red
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: manual

Full frame 1979 Challenger Pro-Street car. Brand new re-built 1968 HP block 440 engine, .040 over. Manley H-beam rods, diamond pistons, Comp roller cam 609 lift-296 duration. Comp roller lifters, 1.6 roller rockers. Edelbrock performer aluminum heads. Torker aluminum intake with 850 Holley carb. Rebuilt 727-5000 stall trans. Rebuilt with all Cope racing parts. 8 3/4 rear end, 4.56 gear. Around 75 road miles on both engine and trans. Ran once at track since professionally re-built. Ran High 10's, 125 mph, weight 3000 lbs. Sounds and runs great, uses 110 racing fuel.
$12,000.00 OBO
Ken show contact info
See, I am not the only one who knows what to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back