For Sale 1980 Dodge Challenger 100% Original - $1 (weston)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this the only color combo these were made in?? I worked at a Chrysler dealership and they were all silver!!
Oh...NOT Challenger in my world!
No. But it is probably the most common.
I owned an Orange over Silver 78. Additional colors were Bright Blue over White, solid Orange, solid Blue.
And yeah they were a dog with poor fuel economy.
Mopar’s dark days. I believe the Plymouth Arrow was the quickest thing they offered.
p.s. I also owned an 8 yr old Dodge Colt with a stick at the same time. Lot more fun to drive and more economical.

How about a Jensen Interceptor that came from the factory with a 440? A UK car.

It's a hemi Challenger. Albeit a 2.6 litre Mitsubishi hemi.

How about a Jensen Interceptor that came from the factory with a 440? A UK car.

jensen interceptor.jpg

Most expensive ugly car, but they always appealed to me.

You could get it back then from Basil Green Motors in Johannesburg, South Africa ready to go as the Capri Perana.

Happens way too often to me. A car gets me motivated and then the guy says something that makes me not want to deal with him at all. I think only dikheads think that talking like that makes me more motivated. He shoulda stfu one paragraph earlier.

I can NOT imagine Dave saying that to sell his Polara.

Hello, I am the seller of this vehicle. I am glad my ad got you at least some what excited about the vehicle. The truth is that my ad is 100% genuine, and 100% truthful, which is what I think serious buyers care about. Yes, even down to the thumbs up! Hard to believe I know, but even a 4 banger HEMI can get some nods.

If my ad sounds like an excited school girl wrote it, it's because that's exactly how this car makes me feel. If you've ever driven a mint condition 40 year old vehicle you know exactly what I'm talking about. Did I mention this car still has the paper visor sleeve that comes from the factory? The completeness of this car is unreal...oops there I go again

And for the record calling someone a 'dikhead' because you don't like their style makes you sound like an ignorant fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back