1982 Dodge Rampage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice little truck. I've always had a wish to own one.
Not to keen on the automatic though.

Hey Jer ........ what do ya think.....?

What do I think Will? I think Big Johnz stonez are getting soft and I don't wanna Pi** him off but I'll tell 'em that I'm on my 4th '83 Plymouth GT Scamp rite now and I need ah benzedrine shot to help me reassemble that little Trucklet. All the modz are don but, Iff Any of youz guyz maybe know anybody that workz cheep and will travel, PAHLEEZE SEND 'UM MY WAY? I've done thingz to that little beast that will pull your lipz off your teeth if you make the mistake of stickin' your head out the window when I push my toez into the fan', har har har.

OOPz, Guess I should have included E-TICKET in that response aye? Sorry 'bout that E-TICKET but I gotta ask. Why you tryin' to broom ah 'Page trucklet on ah C-body site? Nice 'Page BTW, Jer

OOPz, Guess I should have included E-TICKET in that response aye? Sorry 'bout that E-TICKET but I gotta ask. Why you tryin' to broom ah 'Page trucklet on ah C-body site? Nice 'Page BTW, Jer

I figured I'd give it as much exposure as I could and this one is allowed in this section as it definitely qualifies as "other kinds of cars". Who knows.....maybe one of you C-body guys might have an interest in it??

I've seen Jer's and it's going to be one very kool piece with some very well thought out and executed mods.

What do I think Will? I think Big Johnz stonez are getting soft and I don't wanna Pi** him off but I'll tell 'em that I'm on my 4th '83 Plymouth GT Scamp rite now and I need ah benzedrine shot to help me reassemble that little Trucklet. All the modz are don but, Iff Any of youz guyz maybe know anybody that workz cheep and will travel, PAHLEEZE SEND 'UM MY WAY? I've done thingz to that little beast that will pull your lipz off your teeth if you make the mistake of stickin' your head out the window when I push my toez into the fan', har har har.

Actually, I kind of like those myself. They're worthless as a real truck... but really cool otherwise LOL.

I almost bought one 20 years ago as a driver. I had a 82 Charger 2.2 that I bought cheap to drive to work and that was a fun ride. It rusted away underneath me and I sold it to a guy that let his kids drive it as a lot car. It took a long time for them to kill it.

Wasn't there an Isuzu (truck) cousin to the Rampage with the same frame/drivetrain? I'm having flashbacks possibly? LOL!

Not to my knowledge on the Isuzu Bob. Mother did fool around with a 1.7L odd ball for ah couple yearz in the L-Bodyz but not the Rampage or the Scamp. And I can't remember if that 1.7L waz French or German? I think V-Dub had somethin' tah do with it but the mind is not the 1st thing to fail yeah know. Big_John, I know it'z hard to believe but all 35,000+ 'Pages and 3,500+ Scamps were rated @ 1150 haul capacity. Problem waz the 2.2L carbureted 84 HP trucklet wasn't strong enough to pull anywhere near the 1/2 ton if you loaded it! When I picked up the fully dressed 440 for the Batwagon from the builder in Lansing with my little Scamper and hit the on ramp to bring it home for transplant I waz committed by my speed to move into traffic but their waz ah Kenworth closing on me that I could tell really didn't want to touch hiz brake peddle. Thank Gawd he did and right then iz when I decided to replace the 84HP 2.2L carbed. horse with ah 175 HP 2.5L turbo II FI.d Lil' screamer. 175 + HP in ah 2250lb FWD Pickup jes makez me feel all warm 'n fuzzy, how 'bout you? Oh yeah, and the 85 MPH speedo haz been replaced with a digital speedo that I've been told won't run out of digitz 'til yeah get somewhere up around 255MPH and I think that'll do, LMAO, Jer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back