1986 Plymouth Horizon....Opinions.

Soundz like you drive in ah hazardous area? MOOSE, COW, PIG, HORSE YES AND BAMBIE TOO. THEY'RE ALL GONNA HURT YEAH IF YOU ARGUE WITH AND CONTACT THEM AT SPEED. Run (SR212 the back door from Rapid city to Billings) in stead of I-90 all the way around and save 65 milez, but be aware the the the Native Americans have been known to wait 'til after dark and deliberately run their cowz 'n horses out in front of you if you try and run thru' those little villages on the reservation too fast (open range you know). It'll give you a new appreciation for what they did to Custer over on the other side of the hill on I-90, Jer
You’re telling me to do an awful lot of driving for some reason! If you don’t mind, I’ll just stick to driving to work and the liquor store.

I have posted this before but here goes again. Same getrag 5 speed 9 second fwd Omni glh.

Omni GLH Dyno 577hp 552 ft-lb
says 8 valve 2.2 turbo

Not bad for 135 cubic inches ,,,,

James R. if you know him? His mom haz ah GLH-GLHS? just like hiz that she and James Sr. drive to all the races James Jr. races 'cept hers iz bone stock

I disagreed with you again triple p because Bambi through the windshield of a Kia, Toyota, Honda, little car is no fun. They sit low in front, knocking the legs out, and at a good clip the body does a slam right through the glass, covering you with shards and a nice comfy windshield blanket. Wear your safety glasses in one of those. No I have never see a airbag pop to protect you from Bambi. I would say a moose would collapse the whole roof in on you.

Gawdamm youse guyz.
Now you got me scouring Craigslist for a **** box buzz bomb again.
And I thought that I was over that. :BangHead:

I disagreed with you again triple p because Bambi through the windshield of a Kia, Toyota, Honda, little car is no fun. They sit low in front, knocking the legs out, and at a good clip the body does a slam right through the glass, covering you with shards and a nice comfy windshield blanket. Wear your safety glasses in one of those. No I have never see a airbag pop to protect you from Bambi. I would say a moose would collapse the whole roof in on you.
I said I’d rather hit an immovable object like a tree or such in a Kia. Not a deer. I think the truth is that you just don’t love me anymore.

How about an 80's 4×4 pickup for your daughter?

I agree that these small cars today make an excellent ramp for launching deer or big dogs into your lap. Especially if you’re on the brakes, nose diving to slow down. I’d feel safer hitting a deer in my Polara than a Kia but I’d probably get out and sit by the road and cry afterwards!

Gawdamm youse guyz.
Now you got me scouring Craigslist for a **** box buzz bomb again.
And I thought that I was over that. :BangHead:
Lookz like a nice Scamp F/S up here in Raleigh rite now Stan. Been repainted tho'. Pea Green waz never on the paint list of colorz in '83. If you get serious I'll do the 4 hour round trip and go over it for yeah Pal. Usually old iron iz cleaner up here then it iz in your back yard? Jer

Lookz like a nice Scamp F/S up here in Raleigh rite now Stan. Been repainted tho'. Pea Green waz never on the paint list of colorz in '83. If you get serious I'll do the 4 hour round trip and go over it for yeah Pal. Usually old iron iz cleaner up here then it iz in your back yard? Jer
Don't be an enabler, Jer.
I'm fighting this..
:lol:

How about an 80's 4×4 pickup for your daughter?

Trying to find something older with decent fuel mileage, she is planning on working for a couple years to save money up so she can go to school in Europe. She does love the look of them though...she is always pointing out Ford, Chevy, Dodge trucks and how great they look...especially ones that look a little beat up with mismatched panels, rusty spots and primer.....:thumbsup:

I Blame myself for that.....:D

e5nfHdMh.jpg

Back