NOT MINE 2 Fuselage Imperial Limousines.

crv

Reaction score
Ad is listed on the online Imperial club, no pics: Online Imperial Club (OIC) for Imperial, Chrysler Imperial, and Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Enthusiasts
Ad No.: 1232 - Subject: 1970 Chrysler Imperial limousine 1of12 - Posted on: 9/16/2023
City: Anaheim - State/Country: Ca
Reply to: Mike Hoferitza at Ebody27@aol.com

I am looking to sell my two Chrysler Imperial limousines. First one is a 1970 Chrysler imperial limousine and the second is a 1971 Chrysler Imperial limousine. There were only 12 built by Armbruster Stageway contracted by Chrysler . Both of these cars have been setting for a long time and need complete resto or just clean the fuel system and drive as found .these cars are sequential serial numbered which is a rarity in itself. Both have the original numbers matching 1969 440 engines . Both will need a little roof work from rust but not bad .one has 23k miles and the other is just over 43k original miles. Both cars do crank but need new gas tanks and a carbs to run. Call mike for more info and pics 714-595-6930 Orange County California

Here are some photos I was able to track down.
1695073700420.png

1695073762907.png

Here are some photos I was able to track down.
View attachment 617665
View attachment 617666
Yes, I had seen them before, but those photos are quite old, who knows how much they have deteriorated since.

I can't believe the Imperial site still exists. I wonder who's paying to keep it hosted.

Nothing like 1997 computer graphics and all!
Seems like nobody has come forward to bring the site into the 21st century, but I think that's part of the appeal, still the go-to site for all things Imperial.

Seems like nobody has come forward to bring the site into the 21st century, but I think that's part of the appeal, still the go-to site for all things Imperial.

True, but I can't imagine that site is even remotely safe from malware and such, since it IS so primitive and very Win3.1-like. I used to spend a lot of time over there to prowl for cars, but not so much these days.

Back