2000 Dodge Ram 1500 2wd Quad Cab

traintech55

Reaction score
OK guys, the time has come and I have to part with my pickup. My heart and my pocketbook are saying two different things so I am putting it out there for an honest review. Here is what I am going to put in the ad,

For sale is a 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 sport, 2wd, quad cab truck. Mileage is 217, 600.0

The truck is equipped with the following options, 5.2 Liter (318) engine, automatic transmission, Power windows, cruise control, Factory AM/ FM/ Cassette/ CD radio, Reclining Front Seats, Spectre Cold Air Intake, Hughes / Edelbrock Cold Air Intake Manifold, 3” Cat back exhaust system, New in box, (not installed), Shorty Exhaust Headers, Factory Aluminum Wheels. Everything works very well on the truck and gets 15 M.P.G.

Work recently perform as follows, Upper, and lower Ball Joints, Front Shock Absorbers, Front Brake Rotors, Pads, and Calipers, Front Hub Bearings, Pitman Arm, Power Steering, pump and Serpentine belt, Lower Steering Column Connector Shaft and Steering Column lower stabilized Bushing, New Tires, and Frond End Alignment. Well over $1,000.00 invested in repairs.

The following repairs have been done while owning the truck, Transmission, Driveshaft Front Yoke, and Universal Joints, replaced at 158,400 miles, Complete Rear Brake rebuild with all new parts and rear brake line at 200,050 miles, Water Pump, Belt Tensioner, and Idler Pulley at 175,500 miles, Heater Core and A/C Evaporator Core replaced at 158,00 miles. Truck has Ice cold A/C. All repair receipts included in sale.

The pictures show the truck is very usable, any problems on it are easily repaired and inexpensive. The only rust thru is in the bed as pictured.

Also includes is the Front Brake Rotors and Pads removed when the calipers were replaced.

Asking $2,500.00 or best offer.

Thank you in advance.

Ram 21.jpg

Ram 20.jpg

Ram 19.jpg

Ram 18.jpg

Ram 17.jpg

Ram 16.jpg

Ram 15.jpg

Back