2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat can hit 204 mph

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014...-srt-hellcat-can-hit-204-mph/?intcmp=features

hellcat-charger-top.jpg

That's not the Hellcat in the photo.

Nice video of it on YouTube hitting 202 on the dyno. The power band sounds like its 100 to 140

Two different articles say it is a Hellcat.

Here's a picture of another one.

red.jpg

Dyno speed is not real speed. Still ....... pretty fast for a Fiat.

Yeah I know, wind resistance, friction and all that engineering stuff but it was cool to see those numbers running up like never before. The numbers stop at 202 but you can still see the RPM's climbing

A Hellcat Charger.
For the FIRST time since the B-body Impala SS was discontinued 18 years ago (was it really that long ago?? Oh, my!!),
there is a new car I would willingly let a stealership place my balls in a vice so I could buy it cuz I want that car!!

A Hellcat Charger.
For the FIRST time since the B-body Impala SS was discontinued 18 years ago (was it really that long ago?? Oh, my!!),
there is a new car I would willingly let a stealership place my balls in a vice so I could buy it cuz I want that car!!

Similar minds, I loved those impalas also. I tried convincing my wife this morning that she should sell her '13 charger RT rand see if she can snag a hellcat Charger. She was less than interested. I would love owning a hellcat charger myself, but my Polara is such a money pit at the moment it's just not in the cards.

A Hellcat Charger.
Yeah, I liked those Impala SS too, but not that thing called an Impala that replaced them in 2000. I would also gladly take an '03 Marauder. :) I can only drool over the new Hellcats, though.

Back