2021 Carlisle photos

JC68vert300

Reaction score
Interesting that there was no representation from Auburn Hills. There are usually a couple of trailers with Dodge and Mopar. Demonstrations, free t-shirts, key chains, temp tattoos. Ride along in the Hellcats and new models on display. Nothing this year.

Interesting that there was no representation from Auburn Hills. There are usually a couple of trailers with Dodge and Mopar. Demonstrations, free t-shirts, key chains, temp tattoos. Ride along in the Hellcats and new models on display. Nothing this year.

That was discussed in another thread. They're blaming Covid and shutdowns I call BS .
They were there last year.

That was discussed in another thread. They're blaming Covid and shutdowns I call BS .
I did not see that thread either, weird. Dave, I am with you..BS, I wonder if it has something to do with the new marriage of equals known as Stellantis.

It doesn't matter really. 4 threads on the same subject and things can get lost, just my opinion.

Now that you mention it. Things have been very quite around Auburn Hills these days. Employees aren’t very talkative anymore and I don’t see too many “camo” cars running around. The employee company car of choice seems to the Wrangler pick-up. They’re all over the place here.

Last edited:
Who goes into the office anymore??

Interesting, and now that it is mentioned, I don’t remember hearing the roar of the test track. Van’s and DMT were missing this year as well, very disappointing. I hate online buying.

Interesting, and now that it is mentioned, I don’t remember hearing the roar of the test track. Van’s and DMT were missing this year as well, very disappointing. I hate online buying.
Legendary wasn't there either.

Legendary wasn't there either.
Sure they were. Seat cover display was down row D around space 50. Ran across them looking for the Meguiars booth. Mequiars had a very low profile and weren’t listed in the vendors index.

Sure they were. Seat cover display was down row D around space 50. Ran across them looking for the Meguiars booth. Mequiars had a very low profile and weren’t listed in the vendors index.
Well, crap... I must have missed going down that aisle... or just missed them completely.

Yeah, I almost didn’t notice them. No big flags or banners and display area was smaller.

Back