28th Annual Mopar w/Big Daddy, FLORIDA

Unfortunately, it's becoming a new car showroom. I'd say half the field was metric.
Not one General Lee.

Eight.
They are ALL in the above pictures.
I think the Dart II's outnumbered the C's

The Generals are all at the body shop getting their roof repainted... or locked up so some dumbass with a cause doesn't ruin it.
Zac, did your get there and back ok? I'm still sick, called in for tomorrow already...really wanted to attend...and try to look at that confused NYer. Thanks for the pics, Stan your NYB looks great the side view on your postings don't do it justice.

20151107_113627.jpg20151107_114906.jpg

A couple more. Idk what happened with the pics above?..

Stan had the only Formal there. I had the only forgotten B lol. There was a guy with a '75 cordoba in the swap meet on a trailer. I'm trying to get him to part it out. It had a mint tan interior. Jad a 400in it also. The quarter, and rear rockers were blown out with rust unfortunatly. Im sure the trunk was gone too.

20151107_113627.jpg

20151107_114906.jpg

Very nice gentlemen, thanks!

It was nice to see Will, Ellie,Zack and his girlfriend, and Stan. It felt like the middle of summer it was so hot. Gotta get some work done on my car. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

I think the cold air tube to the air cleaner is not a bad idea for Fla. but why not just patch the air cleaner and get rid of the box.

Last to check in, as usual.
It was great to see some of the guys again, and to meet Doug, (fury440). I did get one partial group shot, I'm not in it because I took the picture.
We were registered for both days but was a little disappointed in the disorganization of the event and didn't go back Sunday. Upon arrival I was placed in a class that consisted of just 1969/70 Road Runners, Super Bees and wing cars, go figure. So I went and found a more sutable parking spot and changed my card number to match it.
Then, while sitting in one of the few shady spots a fellow from the host club approached and asked us not to climb the trees...?????? I'm 68 years old...... I don't climb trees.

It was a nice day, a little hot, but nice. Here are some pic's I took less the ones already shown.......

DSC02363 (Large).jpg

DSC02364 (Large).jpg

DSC02367 (Large).jpg

DSC02369 (Large).jpg

DSC02371 (Large).jpg

DSC02370 (Large).jpg

DSC02372 (Large).jpg

Back