28th Annual Mopar w/Big Daddy, FLORIDA

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
6cIeg65.jpg

See you there, hopefuly. :D

cJZDac5.jpg

Sweet! Might have to drive the cordoba down for a day. Has it been almost a year already?? Holy ****.

Dave, looks like you're covered.
Will is coming in fom the north, zac, from the west, 65fury440 from the east, and me from the south.
One of us may actually stop and pick you up.:poke:

Another event added to my list.....

Still time to fit it into your schedule this Nov Bob........ :poke:

It's a great show at a great location and features a great all Mopar swap meet also. It seems to be becoming a fun gathering for FCBO folks too.

It was really special to us when Don Garlits himself presented a trophy for Jazebelle. The trophy doesn't mean much but the experience is priceless.

Award preerntation 1.JPG

award presentation 2.jpg

award with dons autograph.jpg

The wife and I will be going this year. Last year I couldn't talk very long, my ride wanted to head home. Have plenty of time to gab. See y'all there.

The wife and I will be going this year. Last year I couldn't talk very long, my ride wanted to head home. Have plenty of time to gab. See y'all there.
Missed having a sit-down with you last year. More like two ships passing in the night.
Glad to hear it.

I suggest making it an overnighter and maybe do the tourist thing the next day going home. Going through Lakeland, Bartow, etc, you pass through some gorgeous historic districts..

Missed having a sit-down with you last year. More like two ships passing in the night.
Glad to hear it.

I suggest making it an overnighter and maybe do the tourist thing the next day going home. Going through Lakeland, Bartow, etc, you pass through some gorgeous historic districts..
That could be a good plan. What day will everyone be there.

Glad to hear it.

We know a good place to eat in Lakeland. Don't we Stan?

Back