69monaco

Reaction score
1961 dodge polara, 1961 chrysler new yorker wagon & 61 desoto coupe

00x0x_j6hPjuMLW1J_1200x900.jpg

00606_MVSRpIeaHP_1200x900.jpg

00P0P_inEjFSuk1i5_1200x900.jpg

The ultimate jukebox-front car.........:thumbsup:

( Steve......do you have one...?? )

Hey Martin, perfect location there in Houston to fill up a container and ship them straight to Holland. The 61 Desoto is really one to have!

The ultimate jukebox-front car.........:thumbsup:

( Steve......do you have one...?? )

Nope, never had any desire for a Desoto unless it was a 57 or 58 Adventurer. But I have resisted that in order to remain well balanced!
:rofl:

These cars were posted here maybe 3 years ago. I guess he still has them as he was asking a lot of coin for them in the past at least. I really like those 1961 Polaras too and I used to have a 1961 New Yorker wagon as well, but I sold it many years ago now (it even had dual a/c !). Even though I appear totally out of control, there is at least an element of me that is trying hard to be more sane. :BangHead:

Three beauties ! The order on my imaginary podium would be Chrysler - DeSoto - Dodge :)

I like the 61 Polara a lot.
A stranger from a different world.

The Jetsons are alive

Guys, hate to pee on the ol' cornflakes, but those cars are in Houston. Essentially contaminated scrap metal.

You have to crush them, then crush the crusher, then burn the pile and bury it.

Not all of Houston flooded.

DeSoto production ended April 15, 1961, as I recall. In '61, they were "different" Chryslers rather than full DeSotos.

CBODY67

Guys, hate to pee on the ol' cornflakes, but those cars are in Houston. Essentially contaminated scrap metal.

I see the flood car thread is still on your mind... :rofl:

Step away from the car.
I saw it first. lol

If I had a Forward Look it would be a 57-61 DeSoto. The 1960 or 1961 Adventurer would be my ultimate choice. Wagons were ultra rare and would be stratosphere prices for a complete and rust free one.

A 1959 DeSoto Fireflite Wagon would be nice.....

De-soto-fireflite-1.jpg

1960 DeSoto Wagon

45819ae11dbc22f77f3b9edc025a0966--wagon-wheels-boss-wheels.jpg

Last edited:

Well, from where I'm sitting, they sure look good. Obviously I'm standing back just the right amount of distance to appreciate them.

Back