300 Hurst on Counting Cars

They do some cool stuff but I don't think Danny understands the concept of "restoring" a car.

Actually, he does know how to restore too. You are correct that customs are their forte, but he has done some top notch restos too.

Other than the aftermarket magnum 500 rims the charger was stock, right down to the colours and stripes.

The Imperial was a colour change from blue to black, but was a restoration otherwise, even down to putting in a 413.

I think that he understands that the customer is king and will do what the customer wants. It just so happens that most people come to him for custom stuff.

My favourite custom of his was the 77 Tradesman stubby done in full 70's themed paint.

counting cars_0008_1969 RT Charger 4.jpg

84396b41708c71c895e5a880faed91ac.jpg

i733601.jpg

I seen a promo for Gas Monkey's new season and they are going to have a couple of B's and E's on this season.

I want to rip that effn gay bandana and ram it up his gay arse.

That sounds a little gay

Now that was way gay.

I really want to rip that effn gay bandana off and ram it up his gay arse!!!

:eusa_whistle:

What? I can't dislike him because he's such a phoney?

No...... you can dislike him for whatever reason you want.......

and the two 1970 Mopars he restored on that same episode. One was a 70 RR, and one was a 70 Coronet 500. I think he does know the restoration process and the importance of getting it right. He's a car guy...

Back