300G Ad...Old Newspaper

hergfest

Reaction score
I found an original newspaper ad for my 300G online on Newspaper.com. They want me to sign up for $73 a year and I'm not willing to do that. Anyone know a free way to access the page? Or how you can get a hold of backcopies? I have tried contacting the newspaper but haven't heard back. Anyways, I thought this was pretty cool...bottom right. Sold new at Teague Motors in Salem, OR.
Statesman Journal from Salem, Oregon on January 28, 1961 · Page 15

Its free for a reason...they aren't getting my credit card #

I found an original newspaper ad for my 300G online on Newspaper.com. They want me to sign up for $73 a year and I'm not willing to do that. Anyone know a free way to access the page? Or how you can get a hold of backcopies? I have tried contacting the newspaper but haven't heard back. Anyways, I thought this was pretty cool...bottom right. Sold new at Teague Motors in Salem, OR.
Statesman Journal from Salem, Oregon on January 28, 1961 · Page 15

Try the Salem, OR Library.
https://www.cityofsalem.net/library

I am usually great at finding this kind of stuff, but I searched for over an hour for you and couldn't find it. If I do come up with it, i'll certainly share!

Thanks! Next time I'm going through Oregon I will stop at the Salem Library.

Thanks! Next time I'm going through Oregon I will stop at the Salem Library.
I'm surprised I have to say this but you did notice they have contact info on the website, right?

Local libraries should, (or used to), have the papers on file. Can't be sure of this anymore.

Back