300rag's 69 Monaco 500 started

Mr. Commando, Your quality of workmanship is not in question here. Your mental status is! :poke:
There's nothing wrong with me.

arrested%20rabbit.jpg

The samples came in. They almost feel like convertible top material. A little pricey though at $995 USD for a premade top. The material runs $175/yd.

20170324_143609.jpg

There was no question about which one I would choose. I didn't know they were going to send me three samples since there was only "A" on the website. I'll have to see if someone sells them at a lower price. I can't say cheap, 'cause that won't happen. Hey @Tobias74 , how much was the standard material top? Cheap bastard that I am, I'm not so sure I'm ready to spend $1350 CDN + shipping on a roof.

There was no question about which one I would choose. I didn't know they were going to send me three samples since there was only "A" on the website. I'll have to see if someone sells them at a lower price. I can't say cheap, 'cause that won't happen. Hey @Tobias74 , how much was the standard material top? Cheap bastard that I am, I'm not so sure I'm ready to spend $1350 CDN + shipping on a roof.
It was $500usd including shipping Peter.

Well, on further contemplation, I do believe that the car will no longer have a vinyl roof, and the squirt of new colour on the whole thing will be Mid 2000s PB6 - Marine Blue pearl, same as what our PT was. It is definitely a few shades darker. I did a few test sprays to see if I liked it on there.

20170506_155845 (Large).jpg

20170506_161127 (Large).jpg

20170506_160006 (Large).jpg

PT 003.jpg

That's a nice color but if I had an original B3 car I would consider myself very lucky and B3 it would stay.

Back