For Sale 318 POLY duad quad set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolling_Thunder

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a dual quad POLY engine intake manifold with factory WCFB Carburetors (tags intact) - Thermostat housing, choke tube, carb linkage rod also present. The carbs need to be restored and rebuilt - intake would need cleaning and painting. Overall it is fairly complete - NO AIR CLEANERS.

I can post pictures after work - no clue what to ask --- saw a similar set go on Ebay years ago for $1800 needing a rebuild - which is crazy money IMO

171944-c5bde2b4f56e9471d45fb2485a7f478f.jpg

Forum rules require a price....

$1800 OBO -- make offers!!! I'm realistic but not sure what its worth

Shipping would be from 20735

Last edited:
Just because they ask for 1800$ does not mean they get that,and for that price,it should be totally rebubilt,mrmopartech

Just because they ask for 1800$ does not mean they get that,and for that price,it should be totally rebubilt,mrmopartech

Please don't critique. He said it was crazy money but didn't know what to ask.

Do any wheeling and dealing via conversations off line please

As cool as the poly dual quads are, they are not that uncommon. They were over the counter in 1956 and standard on all 57-58 318 Furys. Manifold is worth about $200/300.00. Matched carbs are nice and probably worth $500.00, (plus the restoration). Correct air filters are tough and will cost you dearly. Could be worth as much as the entire setup.

Now....... Go try and find a factory single 4bbl poly manifold.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back