Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Unfortunately, it has no air, wears RWL tires, and it's a convertible:poke:

GROSSLY overpriced. Good luck to them!

http://www.silverstonemotorcars.com/1967-Plymouth-Fury-III-North-Andover-Massachusetts-01845/3854817

325_3854817_257855f1-f987-4a47-9bdf-54f6e74b79b8.jpg

325_3854817_257855f1-f987-4a47-9bdf-54f6e74b79b8.jpg

Different world.......

I went to the site and sent this note....... I couldn't help it...... Now I hate myself...:rant:

That is a beautiful Fury convertible. But has some issues.... It is a restro mod at best which tends to devalue a car like this. If all the correct componants, wheels and tires, engine parts and rear end are reinstalled then it would be a bit more desireable to collectors. Even then the value will be about half your asking price, at the top end.
As nice as these big C-bodys are they do not have the appeal or following they deserve.
Good luck with it..... Likely won't get much response though.

WTF, 53k?!? You can get a decent big block E or B body car for that kind of money. He probably smoked one too many bananas at Woodstock.

I went to the site and sent this note....... I couldn't help it...... Now I hate myself...:rant:

That is a beautiful Fury convertible. But has some issues.... It is a restro mod at best which tends to devalue a car like this. If all the correct componants, wheels and tires, engine parts and rear end are reinstalled then it would be a bit more desireable to collectors. Even then the value will be about half your asking price, at the top end.
As nice as these big C-bodys are they do not have the appeal or following they deserve.
Good luck with it..... Likely won't get much response though.

Bet they're gonna love that little evaluation.

Beautiful car. Doesn't have original engine. I think it could sell if he dropped a zero off the asking price. Solid car for $5-6K tops maybe. $53K is totally unobtainable!

We are the reason c's have no value, not the a,b or e body guys...................

No I do not ......................I have different points of view on it and depending on the time of day, moon phase, the wife and other mood swing valve actuators I could possibly tell you something different every time.

You guys ought to be called "The Bickersons"... :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bickersons

I actually really like this car. It looks like a nice but incomplete restoration. I could do without all the frou-frou paintwork under the hood though, and the pics of the undercarriage make it obvious this is no $53K car.

And is this, at the bottom of the quarter panel right at the top of the picture, rust???

67furyqtr.jpg

You guys ought to be called "The Bickersons"... :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bickersons

I actually really like this car. It looks like a nice but incomplete restoration. I could do without all the frou-frou paintwork under the hood though, and the pics of the undercarriage make it obvious this is no $53K car.

And is this, at the bottom of the quarter panel right at the top of the picture, rust???

I'm no automotive expert.........but that right there looks like rust, to me.

You guys ought to be called "The Bickersons"... :)
Truth be known, I hope to hook up with Dave someday (as well as all you guys). This forum has some of the greatest bunch of C-body kooks I have seen. I love the rib poking Dave and I give each other. Keeps me on my toes and always a gives me a good laugh! All you guys do in fact. Dave and I are more alike than is apparent. And for that I feel sorry for him.

Back on topic, I did send off a rather scathing note to the seller. Not that it's gonna make one bit of difference cuz he's way smarter than a bunch of morons like us.

Sent using Forum Runner

Last edited:
Dave and I are more alike than is apparent. And for that I feel sorry for him.

:head_smack:.............................:icon_eek:.............................:icon_hang:.........................:icon_pai:

We are the reason c's have no value, not the a,b or e body guys...................
I think that those of us who really care about C's and get our cars out regularly will only have the the opposite effect. It's sad but true that a, b or e body guys outnumber us 10:1 and at best only tolerate us. This group excepted, I've felt the most love from non-mopar people.

I'm proud to be a C-Body kook... every day!!!! Being on this forum is very entertaining! Great banter daily. :sFl_america2:

Owner had the car striped down to bare metal? Not from what I can see when looking at the rocker panels front to rear. They were obviously missed along with the rust starting. Should email the seller pics of my rockers after Monday as when they are painted it will be done the way those should have been. Also, not sure about in 1967, but I am betting that the rocker lip should have been painted close to a flat black after the color was done and from what I have seen painted by using a brush.

However,
We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. If you need any assistance with financing please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back