4 Speed Carpet

I did. I wasn't 100% thrilled with it because It didn't extend far enough forward so it exposed the floor up at the pedals.
I thought it was my installation but I talked to two other people who had the same problem.
But seeing as how all the carpets are churned out by only one or two manufacturers, you're really choosing between distributers and not the makers.

The carpet I bought from Trim Parts had a lot of extra material all the way around the carpet. I trimmed at least 4" off the edge by the firewall.

I just installed a carpet kit from ACC into my 4-speed Sport Fury. The kit supposedly fit from 65-73 or something like that. The back lip didn't stay under the rear seat very well so I contact cemented it in place. I trimmed 1 to 3 inches off each side, didn't trim any off the front, and it covered the firewall like it was supposed to. The only real issue I had was the carpet bulge for the 4-speed hump was quite high. I was able to screw the rubber boot down over the carpet but the carpet looked like a mini-volcano when I was done. Fortunately I have a console to cover the volcano. If you want to see a couple photos of my carpet install, go here:
http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/showthread.php?16995

Back