4-speed Newport

How many cars have been found and bought on FCBO?

A sh*t load! Check the people who are logged in generally at any given moment. Just for example...23 people viewing FCBO equals 5 regulars and 18 visitors. 75% off the visitors will be viewing the "C Bodies For Sale" threads.

Last edited:
A sh*t load! Check the people who are logged in generally at any given moment. Just for example...23 people viewing FCBO equals 5 regulars and 18 visitors. 75% off the visitors will be viewing the "C Bodies For Sale" threads.
And they get a free WIW! LMAO....

Those BJ guys don't know jack....

They should have us on a live microphone feed for comments on Mopars. Our whole critique would get bleeped out!!! LMAO!!!

x0pmhe.jpg

Isn't that the truth unless of course it's a letter car vert or an over restored Exner offering.
I know, I know, insert definition of a C-body here.

I was referring to cars like the ones Ross and Will bought from this board

No but it will i sold my 77 Doba with the magnums on it Just steel wheels on it now kind of looks like a super stocker

Can you post pictures of the doba. Those are cool cars too!

No but it will i sold my 77 Doba with the magnums on it Just steel wheels on it now kind of looks like a super stocker

Really? The Magnums look terrific on it, unusual for a fusey. However,everyone here knows I like steelies and doggies.....badass car

Back