57 D500 wheel help

Drew Carl

Reaction score
Hoping some one knows some info on date coding 1957 Dodge wheels. I bought a collection of Mopars including a 1957 D500 but I am pretty sure the original wheels are on another car in the collection. That car is going to be sold and I want to be sure I get the correct wheels for the Dodge before any of the other cars go. I need help ASAP please. I know every on likes pictures so maybe this well help me get some answers.

IMG_20130914_164430_569.jpg

The only car I have in the picture is the 57 Dodge. It was my late great uncles collection. I have been around the cars with him, my grandfather, and another uncle for years. Knowing what was coming years ago I started preparing to be able to purchase them when the time came for them to get a new home. There are 16 cars total. I am selling 6 of them because I can't afford to keep them all nor do I have time to give them all what they need.

The only car I have in the picture is the 57 Dodge. It was my late great uncles collection. I have been around the cars with him, my grandfather, and another uncle for years. Knowing what was coming years ago I started preparing to be able to purchase them when the time came for them to get a new home. There are 16 cars total. I am selling 6 of them because I can't afford to keep them all nor do I havetime to give them all what they need.[/QUOTE

send me a pm with a phone number. I know someone who would know, just don't want his number broadcast on the internet.

Thanks, Rob

Only thing I have left for sale is 78 newport 2 door and 78 New Yorker 4 door. Everything for sale was 78 and newer.

Back