NOT MINE 59 Chrysler Saratoga for sale

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
B8CDE316-6A59-42E5-83F2-1178A7676BD5.jpeg
6581462B-4381-4FBD-A359-B910C56A7161.jpeg
ABB3E287-F97A-48D3-BF57-BE3097B27E41.jpeg
OK I’m posting this car here instead of the for sale section because it’s not mine. It belongs to a friend in upstate New York. He travels to NC often so he can deliver the car to locations on the east. Here’s the add I created on Facebook

Ok a friend of mine took this car in on trade. He wants to sell it. It’s a 59 Chrysler Saratoga. As you can see it’s a two door with fins. The 59 MOPARS are part of the Forward Look class of cars. So it’s pretty rare, but WAIT there’s more. This car came factory with the 383 “tall deck” RB style engine like a 440. They only made the 383 RB engine two years. Extremely rare. This is a desirable car & needs to be saved. This will not be an easy car to restore as parts are difficult to find, however it will be worth a fair amount of money & should appreciate in valve if the work is done right. It would make a great YouTube build. I would myself if I had not just bought those two B body cars so I got to sit this one out. Now you can also just do a fixer up job on it. Get it running, new brakes, fuel components etc so it’s safe to drive. You would have the only one at local car shows & one of a very small handful at larger shows like Carlisle Chrysler & the Chrysler Nationals. I have a close group of friend dedicated to the car hobby. We are busy & always have car related stuff going on. Sorry but we don’t have time for tire kickers. If you are serious about this car & restoring it & or creating a YouTube channel with it we will do everything possible to help you with that. PM’s are best. Car is currently located in upstate New York but can easily be transported to North Carolina or other points on the east.

Moved to "Not mine" thread (For Sale Ads from Other Sites)

Back