60th birthday today

Closer to 50 than 60 but it's on the horizon and I can see it from here....but I feel 30...somedays....80 other days

Happy 6 Decades!

Happy Birthday :thumbsup:

Remember that age is just a number and just be glad that we measure our age in years and not days (21,900 Days old) :rofl: or God help us Hours (515,600 Hours old) :drama:

Same fate awaits me by the end of the month.

Old is when you're not curious anymore, so I'll just continue being curious.

And keep moving!

At 72 I've learned to apply wisdom more often. Now, when I crawl under the car I first think about ANYTHING I might need down there, and take it with me. Getting back up to get whatever I forgot has gotten more difficult than getting down there.

I've also given up swapping transmissions at Carlisle. I was well past 60 then to.

OH....... Happy birthday, damm kid.

Happy birthday. One day I was maybe 35 and the next thing I knew..... Anyway I’ll be 63 in a couple of months. Back when we were coming up on 50, a friend whose the same age, and I were talking and agreed about why they call it middle aged. Sometimes you don’t feel too different from when you were in your 20s. Then there are days when you feel like you’re f-ing 80. Nothing you can do about it, just enjoy.

I'm 60 and retired. Having more fun now than when I was 40. Working (or not) on what I want, when I want. 60 rocks!!

Happy birthday Dave!
I am a few years away still from this milestone
I used to think that it would be cool to make it to 100 but with the past few years of physical struggles have changed my mind:lol:

Anyways
I wish you good health for as many years as possible :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday! I turned 60 last October. No big deal. You gotta take it in stride. I took delivery of my 2018 Caterham in February and built it in about 90 hours. Just got it enhanced inspected and I'm now waiting for the tag and title. I can't wait!
So much to look forward to.

I'm waiting to get my Imperial painted, and we're going to our first Formula 1 race ever in Montreal next month!. Life is what you make of it.
You'll be fine!

Happy Birthday. I'll hit 60 next month. I still do the same things and act the same way as I did when I was 20. Just wiser, heavier and grayer.

Thanks Guys... you're my go to group !
I retired over a year ago (at just about 59) and have been keeping plenty busy and enjoying life now that i moved up to my 40 Acres in Central Wi.... I figured you guys might be able to make me smile about hitting 60... mission accomplished !

Back