'64 880 trim pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VALNUT

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi. I am missing some trim pieces off my '64 88o.
The trims that continue from the hood around the headlights are cracked and broken.
Also, the stainless trim that runs along the side of the car should have a small piece at the front to finish them. I am missing these :(
If anyone has an 880 they are parting out or knows someone it would be much appreciated.

Val.

O.K. VALNUT. The only way I know for you to get ah true answer to you question iz to suggest that you type: Hollanders Interchange Classic Search Manual III... For domestic cars 1954 thru' 1966... in your web search window and spend $52 U.S. + shipping to get ALL your questions answered....No Illustrations but every possible answer you'll ever need to ask a question about on interchangeable with your Dodge.880! G L with it, Jer

O.K. VALNUT. The only way I know for you to get ah true answer to you question iz to suggest that you type: Hollanders Interchange Classic Search Manual III... For domestic cars 1954 thru' 1966... in your web search window and spend $52 U.S. + shipping to get ALL your questions answered....No Illustrations but every possible answer you'll ever need to ask a question about on interchangeable with your Dodge.880! G L with it, Jer

Jer, I could kiss you on all four cheeks for making that the first reply. Thank you.
See? It's just not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back