65 4 door FuryII

Rooster34

Reaction score
Been doing a little bit of updates to the 65 fury 4 door lately wheels and tires will be next.

20210618_194530.jpg

20210629_200117.jpg

20210622_122428.jpg

20210622_122416.jpg

Be sure to tell them, when they ask about the engine, "It's a polysphere motor" and watch them think "What's that?", but probably not ask.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

I like this car and it is coming along nicely. 318 poly with headers is a classic. The poly was so big to look at that a lot of folks thought it was a much larger engine. When you get around to it, the steering coupling has a replacement rubber gasket that has failed. It is a good idea to replace it so the the lubricant inside does not get contaminated.

Dave

I like this car and it is coming along nicely. 318 poly with headers is a classic. The poly was so big to look at that a lot of folks thought it was a much larger engine. When you get around to it, the steering coupling has a replacement rubber gasket that has failed. It is a good idea to replace it so the the lubricant inside does not get contaminated.

Dave
Be sure to tell them, when they ask about the engine, "It's a polysphere motor" and watch them think "What's that?", but probably not ask.

Enjoy!
CBODY67
I'll be sure to check into that gasket! And yes I have had people ask and I tell them but the typically don't ask anymore questions after that

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for wheels and tires.

Very cool car,,love it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for wheels and tires.
Very cool car,,love it. :thumbsup:
Thanks! I was really looking at some smoothies with either some white lettering or a 1 inch white wall tire. However I can't find the proper backspacing for smoothies with the size of tires I'm looking to do so it's kinda a bummer. Unless you have some insight. I'm looking to do a staggered setup so 15x7 up front and 15x8 out back tires size up front would be 215/65 and out back would be 255/60. Backspacing up front should be 4.25 and out back should be 4.50, 0 offset

Last edited:
Back